PDA

View Full Version : Not something I'm proud of, but I'm now "uninsurable".

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Tauni
11-15-2006, 01:38 PM
My insurance company put me on High risk because of a stupid mistake I made when I first started driving. I still got my family discounts but my insurance had no direct relation to my dads insurance HOWEVER it was still under the same policy. My actions just didn't effect his rates. I use Farmers.

Thats confusing.

This.. is.. not.. proper.. english..

Jaclyn does the same shit! English major this, english major that! However, she still never types correctly. Y'all are one in the same on this one Tiny T!

I do that all of the time, but I don't claim to be an upcoming english teacher!

Hey.. I don't claim to be a english GENIUS.. But I am going to be an english teacher. Blah-- its just a forum board, its not like I type my school papers like this.

dylan
11-15-2006, 09:34 PM
$177 a month is about what i was paying when i had metlife auto bullshit when i first got my 91 gsx. it was about 3 years ago when i was 17. no tickets, accidents, or anything. just bend over, and here it comes.

i'd like to find their ceo and kick 'em in the throat.

Tauni
11-15-2006, 09:38 PM
$177 a month is about what i was paying when i had metlife auto bullshit when i first got my 91 gsx. it was about 3 years ago when i was 17. no tickets, accidents, or anything. just bend over, and here it comes.

i'd like to find their ceo and kick 'em in the throat.

Enjoy your spaghetti, you're very graphic.

Tauni
11-17-2006, 12:07 PM
WOHOOOO For beating the mutha fuckin' system! Soo as of 1:30 pm today I will be insured. And want to know something funny? When the agent went to pull up my record, NOTHING showed up. Its still a bit pricey though. $175 monthly. But! Its better than the $204 I had originally been quoted! Soo WOHOO! *Does the happy dance*

untouchable
11-18-2006, 07:38 PM
This might be a good idea or not. i had my mom put insurance on one of my cars. its fine for being pulled over. but if u get into an accident, they will cover things but then cancel on u. and if u go this route make sure u use a different company then the persons normal one.

Tauni
11-18-2006, 09:22 PM
I got insurance now, finally. But thanks for the suggestion!!

CarPsyco84
11-23-2006, 12:42 PM
your lucky... i used to pay $258 a month.... and that was a steal compaired to state farm who wanted $333 a month... course my record at the time was horrible too.... note to the younger drivers out there, that dont have a record yet. it kills you when its time for life insurance too, mines double what it should be, cause of my record.

Tauni
11-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Holy damn. My friend Matt [awdgsx13.. I think his name is here] was paying $11k a year on his Jetta 1.8t

AwdGSX13
11-24-2006, 03:55 PM
its true... hah

Tauni
11-24-2006, 03:59 PM
yep, no bullshit I saw the bill!!