PDA

View Full Version : Not something I'm proud of, but I'm now "uninsurable".

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Tauni
11-13-2006, 04:53 PM
hey tauni... this may or may not help, but my record is really screwed up such as at one point in time they wanted like 11000 a year for insurance... yes 3 zero's. i had like 6 tickets and 2 accidents, which i never lost my license. At any rate i switched to progressive after my insurance went down some and progressive dropped it down even more like.. $150 less a month so maybe look into them?

I remember that!

Your driving has to suck if you can't even spell the word "license".

...and I'm not sure why your insurance would go up for those tickets you got here in Texas. Sex in a vehicle is not a moving violation. Hmmm... Or is it...?

I had actually typed a super long reply all about my dealings with Progressive. I hit the Submit Reply and this computer freaked out and I'm not about to retype that thing, it was a novel.

Good luck with school and your quest for insurance.

:D

Yah, me who is going to be an english teacher can't spell and can't drive!

Sex in a vehicle is a violation.. just a different kind:p

But thanks for the help. LOL

Outlaw1
11-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Yah, me who is going to be an english teacher can't spell and can't drive!

Sex in a vehicle is a violation.. just a different kind:p

But thanks for the help. LOL

I'm not very good with english either, but I know all the cuss words so I get by.

Grrrrr! Flirt.

Anytime sugar momma.

Tauni
11-13-2006, 05:47 PM
No.. I'm literally going to be an English teacher...

I'm not a flirt.

Kracka
11-13-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm not a flirt.

LOL

A//// Guy
11-13-2006, 06:02 PM

Can I be your "student" tauni :D

Tauni
11-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Can I be your "student" tauni :D

Don't make me hurt you.

Outlaw1
11-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Don't make me hurt you.

Tauni, I would just like to let you know that's one long-ass run-on sentence in your signature and I have no idea WTF it means. It sounds like a ploy to get you into a bikini.

On second thought, I kinda like it.

Tauni
11-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Tauni, I would just like to let you know that's one long-ass run-on sentence in your signature and I have no idea WTF it means. It sounds like a ploy to get you into a bikini.

On second thought, I kinda like it.

Hahaha thank AJ for that one.

Pimpin Dsmstyle
11-15-2006, 01:13 PM
My insurance company put me on High risk because of a stupid mistake I made when I first started driving. I still got my family discounts but my insurance had no direct relation to my dads insurance HOWEVER it was still under the same policy. My actions just didn't effect his rates. I use Farmers.

Pimpin Dsmstyle
11-15-2006, 01:14 PM

I'm not a flirt.

This.. is.. not.. proper.. english..

Jaclyn does the same shit! English major this, english major that! However, she still never types correctly. Y'all are one in the same on this one Tiny T!

I do that all of the time, but I don't claim to be an upcoming english teacher!