Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2010   #6
GREASEMONKEY
Banned

Moon Lander Champion!
Drives: 92 TSi
Send a message via AIM to GREASEMONKEY
Re: GREASEMONKEY: having problems

Alright well now that im not banned anymore for someone elses ignorance and stupidity i finally have a chance to defend myself. And if i get banned for expressing my opinions here this will show that this site is based off of sucking someone elses dick to get somewhere.

Now for anyone that has bought anything from me im alwalys honest and give some of the best prices around!

And for someone like Tom who bought that car from me AS-IS!!! To talk shit about me on this fourm is a JOKE... If anyone did any research on Tom, Prior to him buying my car i had bought a AEM Wideband from himm and it was far from what he had posted. The wires were cut for the harness, The sensor was damaged, It was basically junk... But sense im not in kindergarden like some people around here i was mature about it and PM'd him and posted something in the Good Guy / Bad Guy Feedback Section.

This is what i posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
I recently bought a AEM wideband off of Tom, And nowhere in the posting or the PM's did he tell me that the wiring was cut, Needless to say im a little dissapointed.

Im sure it wasnt intentional, But i felt i had to share.

Hopefully things like this get mentioned in the future.

-Stephan
Anyways all of a sudden he must have realized that he bought a project that he couldn't handle and decited to bash me about it. And if anyone cares to read my FS post about the car (If it hasn't been deleted) It stated that the car is being sold AS-IS!! I explained to Tom that i hadn't pulled the oil pan off the car and that i had no idea what the extent of the damage was.. He was perfectly ok with this and had no problem buying the car still, Please keep in mind that he came and looked at the car in person and really wanted it.

As you can see here:

http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25282

I have had nothing but great feedback from anyone who has boughten anything from me, INCLUDING TOM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
+1, Great guy to deal with VERY Organised. Had reciepts for everything and documented everything.

Then he pulls the car apart and realizes that he is a dumbass and got himself into something that he obviously couldn't fix himself and thats when i started getting bashed for no reason.. Everything i knew about that car i listed and was 100% honest about. I had told him in person that there were some things i wasnt too sure on such as the 14B turbo, If you read the FS ad from when my buddy bought it he had it listed as a small 16G.

Link here:

http://www.mitsustyle.com/forums/sho...highlight=tial

Ok so after everyone takes Toms side for whatever reason, (Oh wait thats just the way this site works...) I get banned for 6 months and im thinking well thats nothing new ive seen this happen to 20+ other people sense ive been on here, but i was kinda shocked that nobody would stand up for me and say something..

Anyways im certain that i will get banned for this and its a shame because i do enjoy being on this site, Its one of the only fourms where not everyone is an idiot. As far as the few other people that complained in here your all stupid IMHO, You all got excellent deals on what you bought and i told you anything / everything that was wrong or not wrong with whatever you bought.

The only other thing im going to address is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by way2fastalon View Post
yeah i got one too from him he put new rings in the block i got and did not torque one rod down all the way it was loose and caused my rod knock so said jhann dude when me and him pulled it apart ..

im neutral with this guy so...
Your an idiot and i have no idea what your talking about, Not once did i tell you there were new rings or anything new in that block. I pulled that motor out of a running car (The one that Tom bought before i put the built motor in it) and told you that i would replace the Oil Pump / Front Case because i had noticed that the oil pressure was getting lower and lower. You then told me that YOU were going to pull the rod caps and check to see if the Rod Bearings were ok.. Well obviously you dont know what your doing because you sent me these messages.

Quoted from my Inbox:

Quote:
Originally Posted by way2fastalon
hey man id like to say thanks working a deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by way2fastalon
hey want to know what u want for your 4g63t

2 7bolts later ....
Hmmmm, I wonder how a perfectly good running motor got destroyed..

Anyways i've said what i've been wanting to say for the last 6 months or however long its been, Anyone thats been honest or stood up for me i appreciate it, Everyone else i could care less about.

-Stephan
GREASEMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote