MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2011   #21
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Mike Goodhart > Built Industries Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Goodhart
new name to screw people with huh Slowboy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowboy
Built Industries Inc. Mike, sorry you feel that way buddy - Slowboy shipped 80,000 orders and had lot's of great success, we also had our fair share of issues as any business would. Check out the blog if you have some further comments I would be happy to address them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Evo-toobad Edgecombe
‎:/ that rude to say...but, to the real talk! Im way from The Bahamas and i have never ran into a problem yet and to add to it these guys go out their way to find what i need because i have an Evo 3 so things are a bit different...
Quote:
consider yourself lucky, they have made quite the reputation by ripping people off in the states.
Quote:
Mike, again we are sorry you feel this way. Considering you have never ordered from us in the past your comments are a bit off. I am happy to take any constructive critisism, and actually It is even welcome. However, making accusations based on hearing one side of any story is well.... not very smart. Like I said, 80,000 orders - a few people will be upset, it is 100% immpossible to make everyone happy although we try our best
Quote:
I banned some of your buddies Mike, It is ashame some people still get off on trying to put others down to make themselves look better... interesting tactic I must say!
Quote:
I'm sure their feelings are truly hurt. I never ordered anything from you because I learned from others mistakes made before me. Can I ask why you are no longer a sponsor on EvolutionM? I'm curious.
haha, waiting for response...

Guessing he will just "ban" me, but they have been known to place foot in mouth in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote