MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 02-21-2009   #1
dsmdion

95 tsi fwd 3500

I got a 95 TSI FWD for $3500. Car has around 121 thousand miles. car runs great, but the slave cylinder leaks. may be to a loose fitting, or may need a part im not 100% sure, but you need to fill it with fluid about once a month. car is nearly stock, with a greddy type-s, turboback exhaust, open air filter, and upgraded plug wires. also comes with sub, and amp, Brand new never used autometer cobalt Boost, oil pressuer, and EGT gauges, and a tripple gauge pod. car also comes 2gb turbo wing painted to match, and upper, lover intercooler pipes. Asking 3500. interior on car is still in very nice shape, and the paint still looks good. no rust either. Asking $3500. times are tough, and between college i got to many bills to pay, so thats the only reason im selling. you can call or text 608-797-2777, pm me, or email me at dionmauss@yahoo.com. im asking 3500 which atleast i think is fair for a very good running good looking DSM. you can find some pics here http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh84/dsmdion/
if you would like other i can email you some more.

The car is the black talon (of course) not the silver eclipse, so i belive it should be the top four pics.

Thanks
dsmdion is offline   Reply With Quote