MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Tech > Turbo / Engine / Drivetrain

Old 01-27-2006   #1
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
What tial WG Spring are you using?

I just ordered a Big Blue, 1 bar spring, because the one that came with the WG is the .5 bar small green one. I was wondering, Should i just combine them on my wastegate which would be my desired boost level. I would like to run 21psi. (1.5 bar = 21.75 psi) then should i just get rid of the MBC and let the wastegate control the boost?
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006   #2
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly
Re: What tial WG Spring are you using?

Just use the 1 bar and use your MBC to go higher if needed. That will allow you to go up and down but not below 1bar (14.5psi) whenever you want.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006   #3
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

If you always want to run 22psi then yes, use both springs. That seems a bit high for a car on CA pumpgas though, have others been running that much with sucess?
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006   #4
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

I dont know but after tonight im fucking pissed and NEED to get tuned. BADLY. my car was pulling 10.4 1/8th mile times and was seriously bogging off the line. I need a tune and a manual trans.
OT: Can a 1g manual transmission fit on a 2g gsx?
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote