MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #221
SBR Oliver

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy2lazy View Post
Nonsense false crap? Whether its true or not, If you read many of your negative reviews, it would basically appear as if you guys are sending half assed products or services. When something busts, you guys dont' take care of it.

And to be honest, I haven't said a single thing about your company until that last post. And really, I don't need any issues or concerns to be addressed as I haven't dealt with you guys before. I just wanted to give you an opinion.

Sometimes taking in the public opinion maybe a bit harsh, but deal with it. Especially since i'm giving you one that is pretty clear, standard, and unbiased.
If you have not dealt with us before how can you form an accurate opinion? call us up, talk to us, hell buy something and THEN tell everyone about your opinion. please do not take what you hear and call it your own.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #222
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
maybe you should pay attention to the pre and post comments that go along with that statement, not just that alone.
I was merely commenting on SBR's general attitude, which this comment seems to sum up nicely.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #223
SBR Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by M/// Guy View Post

I found this interesting, and Id like your take on how you think too many variables to give any refund is even acceptable from a shop, when the problem was obviously their fault? You might want to follow PSI's attitude toward going one step further for customers if you want your name to raise up from the ground weve pounded it into...
http://www.geocities.com/ftrkeaka/sbrpsi.htm

circa:2004
SBR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #224
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Oliver View Post
If you have not dealt with us before how can you form an accurate opinion? call us up, talk to us, hell buy something and THEN tell everyone about your opinion. please do not take what you hear and call it your own.

Oliver
Apparently, this is where you guys just don't get it. My opinion is based on your shops reviews. I'm not taking in what I hear and calling it my own. If your going to buy something, you check out its reviews. You don't spend $500+ on a shop, and come to learn that its got bad reviews. Or you don't buy a new car without hearing about it, its ratings, and what not. Then afterwards, getting it, and hearing all this bad public information about it. Such things make people cringe.

There's been a few shops here in MN that are in the same boat your in. I don't know them, never shopped there, but from others reviews about the place, i've stayed clear.

As i've said before, I won't call you guys up, I won't talk to you guys, and neither will I buy anything from you guys, until I hear nothing but streaming good news about your company. Its the thought of spending a crapload of money on products and having it bust, or not getting anything in return but more headaches that keeps people away.
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #225
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Everyone run around and point fingers at everyone else and then not worry about it, maybe it will go away.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #226
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCHBX View Post
Like I said, according to the article there was no proof. Only that a complaint was filed. No outcome.

I agree that there is no need to hit a woman. I do not condone it nor would I ever do it. I can see how it can escalate to that though, even with a very mild mannered person (not saying Brent is or isn't). None of us were there to see it so it is your word against everyone else's. I am not getting in the middle of it saying it was his or someone else's fault. Just pointing out that what was posted was not concrete evidence of a crime.

Why are you only doing up until X games? You are missing out on some of the best roads in the US for rally. LSPR (Lake Superior Rally) and Ojibwe are some of the best run events around.

As for the rest of moy post, you didn't address it, but that's ok. I understand.
It does not need to be concrete evidence - fact is a woman was beat up and she did not press charges - only reason I even emtioned this is I get tired of hearing I fucked Brent Rau - it is just not true - end of story.

I was at LSPR last year - awesome in the UPPIE? We had a blast at the "Dog"..... but not sure we will make it this year.

Depending on how the money is that time of season depends on what we will do(We foot the entire rally bill - and since you will not buy from us we may not have the money to participate).

But - we will be in Jamaica for Rally Jamaica in December - I have two other customers running our motors their - and we had a blast last year.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #227
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Jason View Post
circa:2004
You win the prize.. you can read. I figured Id get some smart ass reply.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #228
SBR Oliver

Quote:
Apparently, this is where you guys just don't get it. My opinion is based on your shops reviews. I'm not taking in what I hear and calling it my own. If your going to buy something, you check out its reviews. You don't spend $500+ on a shop, and come to learn that its got bad reviews. Such things make people cringe.

There's been a few shops here in MN that are in the same boat your in. I don't know them, never shopped there, but from others reviews about the place, i've stayed clear.

As i've said before, I won't call you guys up, I won't talk to you guys, and neither will I buy anything from you guys, until I hear nothing but streaming good news about your company. Its the thought of spending a crapload of money on products and having it bust, or not getting anything in return but more headaches that keeps people away.
How many companies out there do you hear nothing but good reviews about?I cant think of any. I will extend a challenge to any one of you to find me a company that has NO negative reviews. also from my expirience people find it easier to believe and repeat bad reviews than the good reviews.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #229
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
You just don't stop being an ass do you?

Not when its deserved.....

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #230
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Theres a difference between negative reviews and a shitload of negative reviews.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #231
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I was merely commenting on SBR's general attitude, which this comment seems to sum up nicely.

Ok, well im just commenting on my opinion on your guys' attitude....fair enough aye?

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #232
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
So you be a man and say "sorry, I know we had problems in the past. It was my responsibility as the owner to monitor my employees and I didn't do that enough. We have been taking serious strives to fix this problem and have gotten rid of several employees and added new ones who are working out much better."

That is how a real business person does it. You cannot erase the past, you just have to deal with it the best you can. Even if it was Craigr's fault, he was still representing your company, therefore it all comes back to you. Quit playing the blame game and take responsibility for your company.
Not to bad until the last sentance.

I understand no one makes mistakes -

I am not a sugar coater sir - never have been - never will be. If people cannot call me to discuss things - I cannot help them. I am not going to sit here and tell you how sorry I am and beg for your business - I am not that person.

Do you run a company?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #233
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M/// Guy View Post
Theres a difference between negative reviews and a shitload of negative reviews.
Quiz!

When a company has 6000 new customers in one year - and 1% are mad. Haw many people are mad?

When a company has 1000 new customers a year - and 1% are mad.
How many people are mad?

Which is easier to deal with?

How many more mad people does the first comapny have?

Which company has a better success rate?

Is 1% mad - failure, or success?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #234
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
It does not need to be concrete evidence - fact is a woman was beat up and she did not press charges - only reason I even emtioned this is I get tired of hearing I fucked Brent Rau - it is just not true - end of story.

I was at LSPR last year - awesome in the UPPIE? We had a blast at the "Dog"..... but not sure we will make it this year.

Depending on how the money is that time of season depends on what we will do(We foot the entire rally bill - and since you will not buy from us we may not have the money to participate).

But - we will be in Jamaica for Rally Jamaica in December - I have two other customers running our motors their - and we had a blast last year.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

The 2 reasons I won't buy from you is the negative publicity and I just don't have a car to build up right now. I understand how tough it is to foot the bill for a rally season. It's a shame you aren't closer to MN, we are having a series of C1's for about $150-200 each. The first one is this weekend and you get 40 stage miles and about 17 miles of transit. No hotel or anything. But you are too far away.

If the reviews start coming in steadily that you guys have truly turned around and started working well with your customers, I may start buying from you. But I would rather deal with someone that has a good reputation in the business rather than a shaky one at best.

As far as women getting beat up, I met my now ex-girlfriend right after she got out of an abusive relationship. She was put into the hospital on the last time and pressed charges. If there were no charges pressed, there must be a reason why. While I agree no man should hit a woman, obviously he didn't just sit there and then out of the blue start wailing on her. There must have been something leading up to it.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #235
SBR INC

Quote:
Nonsense false crap? Whether its true or not, If you read many of your negative reviews, it would basically appear as if you guys are sending half assed products or services. When something busts, you guys dont' take care of it.

And to be honest, I haven't said a single thing about your company until that last post. And really, I don't need any issues or concerns to be addressed as I haven't dealt with you guys before. I just wanted to give you an opinion.

Sometimes taking in the public opinion maybe a bit harsh, but deal with it. Especially since i'm giving you one that is pretty clear, standard, and unbiased.
You have never dealt with us, which means you have no right to say "we make money behind the scenes" WTF does that mean? The you say "whether its true or not" and you wonder what got us here. WHAT CRAP.

You cannot even COMMENT on our service - you have not dealt with us.

You know what - KFC's chicken sucks - but I never ate there.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #236
SBR Joe

Quote:
Quiz!

When a company has 6000 new customers in one year - and 1% are mad. Haw many people are mad?

How many people are mad?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Boo yaa.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #237
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
Quiz!

How many people are mad?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Honestly, I think you should stop trying to find an excuse on this game. There's been several companies that have been incredibly big companies and have taken care of their problems.

And to answer your question, its 60, 10, and the 60 should be easier to deal with b/c your a bigger comopany, more revenues, and should have better resources to handle your problems. Top of that, if its occurred before and hasn't been fixed, then that 1% will increase. Thus it would have been easier if you fixed it in the first place.
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #238
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:

Do you run a company?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
If you actually cared about becoming a part of this community you would have taken the time to notice JET has his own section on this board since he is a paying sponsor/vendor.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #239
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCHBX View Post
The 2 reasons I won't buy from you is the negative publicity and I just don't have a car to build up right now. I understand how tough it is to foot the bill for a rally season. It's a shame you aren't closer to MN, we are having a series of C1's for about $150-200 each. The first one is this weekend and you get 40 stage miles and about 17 miles of transit. No hotel or anything. But you are too far away.

If the reviews start coming in steadily that you guys have truly turned around and started working well with your customers, I may start buying from you. But I would rather deal with someone that has a good reputation in the business rather than a shaky one at best.

As far as women getting beat up, I met my now ex-girlfriend right after she got out of an abusive relationship. She was put into the hospital on the last time and pressed charges. If there were no charges pressed, there must be a reason why. While I agree no man should hit a woman, obviously he didn't just sit there and then out of the blue start wailing on her. There must have been something leading up to it.
PM sent - that did not need to be on the board.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #240
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!

Quote:
Quiz!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
If they are mad with your customer service, failure.

If they are mad with product, maybe not failure but can be addressed to not cause mad customers because of poor customer service.

We had a motto at our old shop;

"We carry many items but only one product, service."

This was from a shop that serviced over 3/4 of the hydraulic repairs in Norway with no advertising money spent and only 3 people working the business.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote