MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 08-27-2007   #1
dumb_ricer
Hates Everything

Drives: Neon
Send a message via AIM to dumb_ricer
04 Pontiac GTO 6sp (Red) $16,800 OBO

I have decided to go back to College, so I am putting it up for sale. I work at local Performance Shop, so the car has been well maintained.

Mileage: ~38,000 which means that it is out of Warranty, but the car is perfect. The only problem I have had with it that required Warranty work was the Gas Cap broke, and a Power Steering line blew out when it was 10 degrees outside.

Driveline:
It has the T56 6 speed Manual Transmission and an LS1 5.7 Liter engine. The Transmission is PERFECT (The best shifting T56 I have ever driven), and the motor is very stout. The engine has always ran Synthetic Oil, and either a ACDelco or Mobil 1 oil filter. Oil was changed every 3500-4500 miles, and was never overly dirty. Overall it has never given me an issue. Clutch still grabs perfectly. Rear end is still tight and makes no noise(common issue on 05s/06s). Car averages about 19 miles per gallon when it is cold outside, and 21 when it is nice out. Perfectly driven with a lot of Highway Miles, I think it is capable of 23-24, but I would expect an average of about 20.

Body:
The car has 38,000 miles on it, but it looks like it has more like 20,000. It has 4-5 minor rock chips in the front of the hood, one small one on the top of the drivers side fender, and something looks like it bit the paint right behind the front tire on the side skirt. It is about a 1in by 1in piece that has a few scratches in it. No other scratches, no door dings that I can notice (or have seen), and overall the car looks really good.

The car has a Sports appearance package front end (It has the "scoops" instead of having a flat front fascia), it has a Sports Appearance Package hood (same as the 05 and 06), and it has a Sports Appearance Package Rear Spoiler, all of which really make it look A LOT better than a standard 04 in my opinion. Not nearly as bland.

Interior:
Black Leather Interior in almost perfect condition. The Interior doesn't have any options, but it is "fully loaded". The car has NEVER been smoked in. Some people tell me they can still smell the "new car smell".

The Rear Tires are still pretty new (Yokohama AVS ES100's) and have about 9/32nd's on them I would guess. The front's are shot, and I will replace them with 2 new AVS ES100's when the car is sold.

I am the 2nd owner of the car. The first owner bought it in early 05 it looks like, and only put 11,000 miles on it. I have driven it for the past year, and put just over 24,000 miles on it. Most of the driving was between Cottage Grove and Plymouth or Cottage Grove and White Bear Lake.

I *DID* drive it in winter every once in a while (when a friend wasn't available). The car is definitely drivable, even in snow, but I would recommend getting snow tires put on if you plan on doing any winter driving. I never got stuck, so I guess it can get where it needs to.

Price is 16,800 or best offer. Willing to look into cheap car trades, as long as it gets good gas mileage and is a manual transmission.

651-343-7246 if you have any Questions. My name is Nathan. VIN available upon request.
dumb_ricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #2
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: 04 Pontiac GTO 6sp (Red) $16,800 OBO

Just to add, my dad daily drives his in the winter with snow tires and it performs great.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #3
Sparky2211

Drives: 2g DSM, 2008 Evo X

I cna vouch for this.... Nice car!

Good luck Nate!
Old 09-03-2007   #4
123abc
wants to be sideways...

Drives: Loud cars
Send a message via AIM to 123abc Send a message via MSN to 123abc

A new GTO is probably the only GM product I would ever own.

Good luck with the sale.
123abc is offline   Reply With Quote