MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #241
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
You have never dealt with us, which means you have no right to say "we make money behind the scenes" WTF does that mean? The you say "whether its true or not" and you wonder what got us here. WHAT CRAP.

You cannot even COMMENT on our service - you have not dealt with us.

You know what - KFC's chicken sucks - but I never ate there.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

I agree, KFC does suck, i know this because i have ate there...but i have gone back for food other than chicken after my "bad" experience........some food for thought...again, no pun intended.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #242
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy2lazy View Post
Honestly, I think you should stop trying to find an excuse on this game. There's been several companies that have been incredibly big companies and have taken care of their problems.

And to answer your question, its 60, 10, and the 60 should be easier to deal with b/c your a bigger comopany, more revenues, and should have better resources to handle your problems. Top of that, if its occurred before and hasn't been fixed, then that 1% will increase. Thus it would have been easier if you fixed it in the first place.
It is not an excuse - it's called life.

No one is perfect except you I guess!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #243
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
Not when its deserved.....

Joe
SBR
I wonder how differently things would have turned out had you come on the board and said something to the effect of "Hey, we can see a lot of you have had bad experiences with our company. We're here to tell you things have changed and we're willing to do whatever we can to set things straight. We want to EARN your business!"
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #244
SBR Oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by M/// Guy View Post
Theres a difference between negative reviews and a shitload of negative reviews.
but also you need to realize that the "shitload" of negative reviews have a "shitload" of duplicates as well, some even brought up in this thread. people get stuck on one bad experience, we have changed staff, and grown as a company. you people keep talking shit on our additudes but if you go back to the first page you notice we posted a greeting in an attempt to be friendly and helpful and all all we get is a piss poor additude from everyone on this thread. that makes me think that its not our additude at fault. have we egged it on a little bit in the past 12 pages... maybe, but for the most part it has all been in defense of the shit spewing from your cakeholes. please everyone make sure you got your boots on, the shit is getting deep.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #245
SBR Joe

Well if i was Nostradamus i could have predicted this flame fest and would have said something along those lines...but inevitabely would have turned into the same ordeal...putting us in the same seat were in now.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #246
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
You have never dealt with us, which means you have no right to say "we make money behind the scenes" WTF does that mean? The you say "whether its true or not" and you wonder what got us here. WHAT CRAP.

You cannot even COMMENT on our service - you have not dealt with us.

You know what - KFC's chicken sucks - but I never ate there.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Whether its true or not, i wouldn't know. But from just seeing the way you guys address things here, there won't ever be a time in the future where I will comment on your service.
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #247
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCHBX View Post
If they are mad with your customer service, failure.

If they are mad with product, maybe not failure but can be addressed to not cause mad customers because of poor customer service.

We had a motto at our old shop;

"We carry many items but only one product, service."

This was from a shop that serviced over 3/4 of the hydraulic repairs in Norway with no advertising money spent and only 3 people working the business.
Glad you can please everyone - if you think you can you are full of it.

I say "mad" in general - someone unhappy with product is usually also unhappy with the service - every 19 year old kit who cannot install a clutch correctly bashes us on the internet. Some people pay good money to hush up those people - I am not one of them!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #248
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
It is not an excuse - it's called life.

No one is perfect except you I guess!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
I'm not perfect, but i'm not making excuses. Maybe you should stop making excuses and try to prove me wrong then?
Old 05-09-2007   #249
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
I wonder how differently things would have turned out had you come on the board and said something to the effect of "Hey, we can see a lot of you have had bad experiences with our company. We're here to tell you things have changed and we're willing to do whatever we can to set things straight. We want to EARN your business!"
We did not have a chance to say this - and the guy who posted only been with us for three months - how was he to know of any problems?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #250
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
I agree, KFC does suck, i know this because i have ate there...but i have gone back for food other than chicken after my "bad" experience........some food for thought...again, no pun intended.

Joe
SBR
I agree with you Joe. But the difference is from eating there and not eating there. You research about a source, based on others reviews or friends, whether or not you plan to move forward or find another. And like I said, you guys may have turnaround the company now, but my resistance as i'm sure many others in the dsm world have is the fact of the past. This is a hard concept to face, b/c if everyone is afraid and won't see that you've changed, how will others know? Thats why i tried pointing out that its going to be a tough path to go in the future, but for some reason, its not about trying to understand and improve, its about excuses. Not sure if its you or someone else, you guys have SBR by your names lol.

Last edited by sleepy2lazy; 05-09-2007 at 03:42 PM..
Old 05-09-2007   #251
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

No business is going to have zero complaints or unsatisfied customers, but the fact is you guys have a lot and it is widely known. Rather than spending all this time fighting with us, start solving the problems people are having. Double check all orders, look for ways to increase quality, look for the weak spots in products that are frequently failing, etc.
Old 05-09-2007   #252
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
Not to bad until the last sentance.

I understand no one makes mistakes -

I am not a sugar coater sir - never have been - never will be. If people cannot call me to discuss things - I cannot help them. I am not going to sit here and tell you how sorry I am and beg for your business - I am not that person.

Do you run a company?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Yes I do run my own company. I was also the technical support manager for 4 years, of a company much larger than yours. I dealt with the calls, I know how it goes. I also went to college for Business Adm. You don't have to sugar coat things, but at least own up to your mistakes. I have made mistakes in my company and have taken care of them and made it right. One didn't come out perfect, but noone was really unhappy.

The key to a good company is how you deal with the problems that WILL arise. If a problem happens, you need to do your best to fix the problem with the customer.

You also keep saying that you weren't notified of the problems. In my case (probably 3 years ago) I had left several messages for you and talked to you 3 times. You did nothing the first 2 times.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #253
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Oliver View Post
but also you need to realize that the "shitload" of negative reviews have a "shitload" of duplicates as well, some even brought up in this thread. people get stuck on one bad experience, we have changed staff, and grown as a company.
Oliver
Yes, and it is up to you to prove that the company has changed for the better now. It is not our responsibility to send our money and business to you just because you say it has changed. You need to prove it first.

Old 05-09-2007   #254
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Honestly, maybe its time to change your company name and get a fresh image. Take some down time, get everything sorted out and squared away, then reintroduce yourselves and stress the changes you've made and the changes you plan on making in the future.
Old 05-09-2007   #255
SBR INC

Quote:
I'm not perfect, but i'm not making excuses. Maybe you should stop making excuses and try to prove me wrong then?
Not making excuses - I bet we still have the same 1% this year.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #256
SBR Joe

Quote:
I agree with you Joe. But the difference is from eating there and not eating there. You research about a source, based on others reviews or friends, whether or not you plan to move forward or find another. And like I said, you guys may have turnaround the company now, but my resistance as i'm sure many others in the dsm world have is the fact of the past. This is a hard concept to face, b/c if everyone is afraid and won't see that you've changed, how will others know? Thats why i tried pointing out that its going to be a tough path to go in the future, but for some reason, its not about trying to understand, its about excuses. Not sure if its you or someone else, you guys have SBR by your names lol.

I have made no excuses this entire thread. Not one, i do understand the point your making but cannot understand why everyone is quick to blow up on SBR but is not willing to give it another shot. Now that everyone is aware of the company turn around, try it again...you dont have to buy much or even say your from this thread...just call. hell, you dont even need to buy anything, just call and talk to me, or chris, or jason, or chance, or teh other jason, ..lol, or Mike...youll see im not asswipe, nor is anyone else. I give help to anyone that calls, i may not take shit from anyone but im not a dick. Try it, just once and then make your opinion.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #257
SBR Oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
Yes, and it is up to you to prove that the company has changed for the better now. It is not our responsibility to send our money and business to you just because you say it has changed. You need to prove it first.
I notice you deleted my point from that post. so I shall repeat it for you. It is very hard to try and rebuild/defend a reputation when we immediatley get bashed on for joining a forum. Maybe if some people were a little more open minded and a little less E-Badass this thread woulnt have turned into a "he said, she said, your opinion sucks" type shit talking festival.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #258
JET
Is funding Exxon.

99% is a horseshit customer satisfaction rate, and I doubt you guys are seriously that high. I would guess it is 97-98%. 99.8% is satisfactory, 99.5% - 99.8% is where most good companies are. If you constantly point fingers like you are, you will never become a good company. Realize that you are getting better but still have a long ways to go. Find the weak spots and fix them. If you don't have satisfied customers, you aren't going to have a company in a few years.

Old 05-09-2007   #259
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
Not making excuses - I bet we still have the same 1% this year.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
I guess if all you really care about is keeping your 1%, not polishing your image, then well......good for you I guess..
Old 05-09-2007   #260
SBR Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post

People don't speak up enough when the transaction goes smooth.

Now Jet, it looks like your rather new as far as your "legit" business goes.
Take your current customer base, and multiply it by 300%. You think you will have 100% perfection? Even if you kept a very low number of complaints, as your business grows, complaints will too.
SBR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote