Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > Project Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2016   #1
tehehodi
Braaaaaaaap!

Drives: '09 Silveraydo
Send a message via AIM to tehehodi
Redneckin raydo

Since I can never be fast and I didn't want a mini van or SUV; I got me a truck.

2009 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ to be exact. I like the GMC sierra fronts better but I have some mods already on the way for this thing. I ordered a Dr.Colorchip kit because the front end is "salted" with rock chips. I can't say peppered because it's black. Black is the greatest color for a man's vehicle but it's also the crappiest to maintain. Oh well, I love it and the black leather package it has. It also came pre-tinted from the previous owners and it's dark!

Purchased Mods:
Newer style paint match grill(OEM)
OEM running boards(chrome)

Currently the running boards on there are "DeezNutz". They are actually DeeZee and they already have surface rust on them. This is why you buy OEM stuff.

Future mods? I'd like to get the rear bumper paint matched so there is less chrome on this thing. I'd love a 5" lift on this thing with bigger tires and wheels but then I wouldn't be able to park in the ramp, so this probably wouldn't happen. What will happen is a 2" leveling kit for the front. The dealer sticker also has to get removed on the rear tailgate.

Nobody cares what I have to say so here are some quick edits and I have no idea how to get it to resize.

She is a blast to drive and country never sounded so good! HAHA

Last edited by tehehodi; 10-09-2016 at 09:48 PM..
tehehodi is offline   Reply With Quote