MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 07-31-2007   #1
Kevin90GSX
FST-GSX

123 GO Champion! Air Shooter Champion! Air War Champion! Airport Champion! Anti Aircraft Gun Champion! Art Thief Champion! Asteroid Rain Champion! Asteroids Revenge Champion! Attack by Night2 Champion! Ball Breaker Champion! Battle Bots Champion! Bezerk Champion! Bike Stunts Champion! Bomb Bandits Champion! Border 2 Champion! Brain Force Champion! Breakout by 2dplay Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Castlevania Champion! Centipede Classic Champion! Chairlift Challenge Champion! Cone Crazy Champion! Courier Combat Champion! Dare Devil Champion! Dare Level Champion! DBZ BreakOut Champion! Deal or No Deal Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Duck Hunt Dog Kill Champion! Evangelion Champion! Extreme Rowing Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Final Test Champion! Formula Fun Champion! Hammer Throw Champion! Highway Hunter Champion! Highway Patrol Champion! Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion! Hot Rocks Champion! Hungry Hungry Mario Champion! IK Champion! JetPac Champion! Joust Champion! Long Jump Champion! Luigis Revenge Interactive Champion! Mastermind Champion! Megaman Champion! Moon Lander Champion! NightTime Driving Champion! Offroad Trophy Champion! Pac Pong Champion! Pang 2004 Champion! Parking Battle of the sexes Champion! Pepsi Jet Ski Champion! Pingu Sports! Champion! Red and Blue Champion! Red Rampage Champion! Shadow The Hedgehog Champion! Shadow xs Champion! Shift Poker Solitaire Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Snow Boarding Champion! Snowboarding Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Sonic bowling Champion! Sonic lost in Mario World Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Stans Ski Jumping Champion! Super Bean Bag Toss Champion! SuperMario Rampage Champion! Table Football Champion! Tower Construction Champion! Track Mania Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! USSR Ping Pong Champion! WipeOut Champion! Yeti Pentathlon Champion! Zathura - Meteor Storm Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Send a message via AIM to Kevin90GSX Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin90GSX
My 1992 Laser RS AWD-Pics

Hey guys been on here for a while and most of you know about my 90 GSX but about 6 months ago I picked up this laser from a guy in Jersey for a hell of a price tag.

Anyway it needed valve seals and the inside was nasty including mildew in the door jams and what not. Anyway after some time did valve seals, redid the timing belt job, did brakes (one of the brake lines had snapped), suspension and tossed the interior.

She is finally where I really like the styling. It has a 3 inch buschur style exhaust. At any rate tell me what you think.

Before:

After:

Before suspension. With upgraded rims off another one of my cars and a nice waxing. The paint on this thing was super beat.

New interior seats from a gsx.

And this is how she looks as of yesterday when I picked up some new rims for her. Also forgot to mention I tossed the headlights and corners. Both were super yellow. The new clear lenses really compliment the rest of the car.

Dont really have any plans to do anything else to her. Shes been a great commuter car for me to work. I will leave the going fast to the GSX.
Best mph of 133
Kevin90GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #2
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly
Re: My 1992 Laser RS AWD-Pics

Thats a clean laser!! I like!
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #3
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Love it!
Old 07-31-2007   #4
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

That is clean, I wish my Laser looked like that!
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #5
TkrPerformance

Drives: toaster
Send a message via AIM to TkrPerformance

wow that is clean
TkrPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #6
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr

Very nice Kevin, nice to see you back on here!
Old 07-31-2007   #7
Kevin 1G Drummer

Drives: Silver '02 IS300, Blue '06 Suzuki SV1000

very clean car I like it.
Old 07-31-2007   #8
Kevin90GSX
FST-GSX

123 GO Champion! Air Shooter Champion! Air War Champion! Airport Champion! Anti Aircraft Gun Champion! Art Thief Champion! Asteroid Rain Champion! Asteroids Revenge Champion! Attack by Night2 Champion! Ball Breaker Champion! Battle Bots Champion! Bezerk Champion! Bike Stunts Champion! Bomb Bandits Champion! Border 2 Champion! Brain Force Champion! Breakout by 2dplay Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Castlevania Champion! Centipede Classic Champion! Chairlift Challenge Champion! Cone Crazy Champion! Courier Combat Champion! Dare Devil Champion! Dare Level Champion! DBZ BreakOut Champion! Deal or No Deal Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Duck Hunt Dog Kill Champion! Evangelion Champion! Extreme Rowing Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Final Test Champion! Formula Fun Champion! Hammer Throw Champion! Highway Hunter Champion! Highway Patrol Champion! Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion! Hot Rocks Champion! Hungry Hungry Mario Champion! IK Champion! JetPac Champion! Joust Champion! Long Jump Champion! Luigis Revenge Interactive Champion! Mastermind Champion! Megaman Champion! Moon Lander Champion! NightTime Driving Champion! Offroad Trophy Champion! Pac Pong Champion! Pang 2004 Champion! Parking Battle of the sexes Champion! Pepsi Jet Ski Champion! Pingu Sports! Champion! Red and Blue Champion! Red Rampage Champion! Shadow The Hedgehog Champion! Shadow xs Champion! Shift Poker Solitaire Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Snow Boarding Champion! Snowboarding Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Sonic bowling Champion! Sonic lost in Mario World Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Stans Ski Jumping Champion! Super Bean Bag Toss Champion! SuperMario Rampage Champion! Table Football Champion! Tower Construction Champion! Track Mania Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! USSR Ping Pong Champion! WipeOut Champion! Yeti Pentathlon Champion! Zathura - Meteor Storm Champion!

Thanks guys for the compliments. Its been a long road with her. I also just recently redid the headliner so she is sitting pretty.

Almost makes me want to get another beater for the winter when in fact thats why I bought the laser. hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by niterydr View Post
Very nice Kevin, nice to see you back on here!
Thanks man! I never left though. I read all the time.
Best mph of 133
Old 07-31-2007   #9
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon

very nice! Hughes yours could be that pretty too with a little loving from my good friends at Maaco!
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #10
x-pride

Drives: She is 22, black, slow and does not play fair.

That is one sweet car! So how is the power monster GSX doing?
x-pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #11
Kevin90GSX
FST-GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-pride View Post
That is one sweet car! So how is the power monster GSX doing?
The power monster GSX is actually sleeping this season. I mean it runs and I drive it once in a while but it wont be seeing the track. Couple reasons really: I have no desire to drive to the track and I got married 4 weeks ago and spent a good deal of money.

So for now Im enjoying the daily and a cruise here and there with the GSX.

It fills my boost need for now.
Best mph of 133
Old 08-01-2007   #12
92EvilTalon
3.1L v6 power...

Pit Stop Challenge Champion!
Send a message via AIM to 92EvilTalon

wow that is a nice clean laser.

At LSE Performance: 92 Talon TSi AWD
Driving a: 93 Ford Festiva L 5spd
92EvilTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #13
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey

Very nice! I can only hope that my Laser will look that clean someday.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #14
Kevin90GSX
FST-GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Very nice! I can only hope that my Laser will look that clean someday.
Thank you and others. Its getting tougher and tougher to keep our older cars clean looking.
Best mph of 133