MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #281
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
i wish i could work for a company where 6 of us sit on forum all day and make people angry.
must be niiice.
Common over!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #282
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
My job is to sell...not wrench.

Joe
SBR
You're doing a terrible job of selling your company to us.

What is appalling throughout this now 14 page thread is that everyone from SBR seems oblivious to the fact that the complaints about SBR are extremely abundant, and if a DSMer knows of you guys chances are they will all say the same thing: SBR sucks. I do not recall once hearing or reading anything good about SBR's products or customer service other than the one small experience JET mentioned previously in this thread. I would suggest that you first attempt to fix your reputation on the larger fronts (Tuners, Talk, etc.) before pissing off more smaller, local forums like this one.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #283
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
You're doing a terrible job of selling your company to us.

What is appalling throughout this now 14 page thread is that everyone from SBR seems oblivious to the fact that the complaints about SBR are extremely abundant, and if a DSMer knows of you guys chances are they will all say the same thing: SBR sucks. I do not recall once hearing or reading anything good about SBR's products or customer service other than the one small experience JET mentioned previously in this thread. I would suggest that you first attempt to fix your reputation on the larger fronts (Tuners, Talk, etc.) before pissing off more smaller, local forums like this one.

Looks like you were already sold before this whole thing started.

joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #284
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR GM View Post
Holy Posts Batman!

I've been hearing some talk around the office about this thread and I've just now had a chance to look at this (been servicing my web customers all day ).

If you guys have ever purchased from my site, I thank you. If something screwed up, I honestly apologize...it was not anything personal and I am sorry. If you have not, please check out our new site and offer any suggestions you may have. I love making it better and try to be perfect because I personally handle EVERY order!

I feel really bad if anyone was done wrong, I don't know the stories and changing the past is something that all of us wish we could do. Now Mike and I have done a lot of work building our new team and wow some of these guys are good. BUT! if you simply do not want to call in and give us a shot, try the new site out.

Here's the deal, anyone that is a member here will get 5% off ANYTHING on the site with coupon code: MitsuStyle
All I ask is that you put your username in the comments field.

If you have any site suggestions, please P/M them to me or email me at jmc@slowboyracing.com. I run on Rockstar and hate sleep so I will honestly try to fix any issues you may have with it.

Jay
Your fellow coworkers need to start getting advice on how to post in this thread from you because this is how things should be done. Finally one SBR employee I think I like.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #285
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
Holy Posts Batman!

I've been hearing some talk around the office about this thread and I've just now had a chance to look at this (been servicing my web customers all day ).

If you guys have ever purchased from my site, I thank you. If something screwed up, I honestly apologize...it was not anything personal and I am sorry. If you have not, please check out our new site and offer any suggestions you may have. I love making it better and try to be perfect because I personally handle EVERY order!

I feel really bad if anyone was done wrong, I don't know the stories and changing the past is something that all of us wish we could do. Now Mike and I have done a lot of work building our new team and wow some of these guys are good. BUT! if you simply do not want to call in and give us a shot, try the new site out.

Here's the deal, anyone that is a member here will get 5% off ANYTHING on the site with coupon code: MitsuStyle

If you have any site suggestions, please P/M them to me or email me at jmc@slowboyracing.com. I run on Rockstar and hate sleep so I will honestly try to fix any issues you may have with it.

Jay
The best post by any SBR member so far. Welcome to the site.
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #286
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Holy Posts Batman!

Jay
Where were you this morning before the shit storm ensued? I gladly welcome you to this forum. The rest of your guys need to take some PR lessons from you.

Quote:
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Old 05-09-2007   #287
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Quote:
Looks like you were already sold before this whole thing started.

joe
SBR
Not entirely, the attitudes displayed here today just helped cement my decision.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2007   #288
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
Where were you this morning before the shit storm ensued? I gladly welcome you to this forum. The rest of your guys need to take some PR lessons from you.

Jay...AKA "Cool Mo Dee". Hes teh normal one of the bunch.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #289
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey

Quote:
Holy Posts Batman!

Jay
Wow, I completely agree with M/// Guy. Judging by your one post, your coworkers, including Huml, could learn a lot from you.

Either way, like JET, I'm done in this thread. SBR GM, go work for someone else and maybe I'll do some business with you. As long as you are affiliated with Mike Huml, have a good day.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #290
v8klla

Send a message via ICQ to v8klla Send a message via AIM to v8klla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
Coming from someone who has a Dyno Dynamics - I can understand why you think mine reads high!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Now that is just funny!
E: chris@maperformance.com

We want your business! Please contact me directly for a quote or stop by the facility for a quick tour!
v8klla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #291
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Very nice Jay! The rest of you SBR boys can take note. Didn't I say this same exact thing in a thread farther up?

Unfortunately the rest of the guys have probably already spoiled most of the relationships here.

Quote:
Holy Posts Batman!

Jay

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #292
SBR GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy2lazy View Post
The best post by any SBR member so far. Welcome to the site.
This site looks awesome, sad to say I don't know may here.

Thank you all for the welcome and please let me know what I can do to improve.

Jay

http://www.slowboyracing.com

Contact me anytime: jmc@slowboyracing.com
SBR GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #293
SBR Joe

I hope Chuck Norris doesnt get involved in this.......

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #294
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Wow, I completely agree with M/// Guy. Judging by your one post, your coworkers, including Huml, could learn a lot from you.

Either way, like JET, I'm done in this thread. SBR GM, go work for someone else and maybe I'll do some business with you. As long as you are affiliated with Mike Huml, have a good day.
So I am a bad guy?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #295
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Quote:
I hope Chuck Norris doesnt get involved in this.......

Joe
SBR
Chuck Norris would Texas Ranger Karate Chop the 5% offer right up someones ass, then bite the head off a small child.
Old 05-09-2007   #296
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
My job is to sell...not wrench.

Joe
SBR
Have you sold a single thing to anyone on this board this week? For the amount of time you've spent here, I sure hope so.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #297
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
So I am a bad guy?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Damn it, I just can't stay out.

Noone is saying that you are a bad guy. The problem is that you will not take responsibilty for *YOUR* companies actions. Anything your company does reflects on you. If it was a bad employee before, then it is your fault for hiring them. You need to admit you made a mistake and try to make it up to your customers.

If you fire the person and go "He was a bad employee, so I fired him." The person that got screwed is thinking "Yeah, so. I still got fucked over and you aren't doing anything about it."

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #298
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
Have you sold a single thing to anyone on this board this week? For the amount of time you've spent here, I sure hope so.

yup..about 10 min ago....his user name is Crazy Skier, nice kid.

Joe
SBR

Last edited by SBR Joe; 05-09-2007 at 05:03 PM..
Old 05-09-2007   #299
SBR Jason

everyone here needs to reflect on the first page, and see who all started this.. Not us, so we try to defend ourselves.. OK.. So maybe we didnt use proffesional lingo, or get on our knees for you. We had to sink down to E Bully level, you fight fire with fire. But it is apparent, you guys are a close knit bunch of friends, and I commend you all for that, I am sure you all take care of each other, and we don't need to know about that. Truth is, we ALL spent too much valuable time on this forum and I appologize for trying to start a nice working relationship. Again refer to PAGE 1, and you'll see my intentions. This could have been handled through Pm's or email or something. But YOU ALL started childish flame wars. Good day to you all.

Oh and I am leaving now.. I have this thing called a life.. GET ONE!!

Last edited by SBR Jason; 05-09-2007 at 04:34 PM..
SBR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #300
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
yup..about 10 min ago....his user name is Crazy Skier.

Joe
SBR
Well hes been banned.... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Jason View Post
everyone here needs to reflect on the first page, and see who all started this.. Not us, so we try to defend ourselves.. OK.. So maybe we didnt use proffesional lingo, or get on our knees for you. We had to sink down to E Bully level, you fight fire with fire. But it is apparent, you guys are a close knit bunch of friends, and I commend you all for that, I am sure you all take care of each other, and we don't need to know about that. Truth is, we ALL spent too much valuable time on this forum and I appologize for trying to start a nice working relationship. Again refer to PAGE 1, and you'll see my intentions. This could have been handled through Pm's or email or something. But YOU ALL started childish flame wars. Good day to you all.
You could have been the BIGGER person and not flamed back. Out of all the SBR employees you are ruining the company by posting in here. Companies dont fight fire on fire with potential or previous customers, unless you want them to never buy anything from you again!

Page 1 was fine, you introduced yourself, but with the sole intention of finding out if this forum was "active enough," which in my opinion is bullshit. If you really wanted to help out the dsm community you wouldnt care how active it is. You came into this forum looking for numbers of protential customers, thats all you cared about. If you were going to contribute in other ways sure thats fine but the only thing you have to offer is business for yourself.

And yes we are a close knit community of friends, but we sure don't gang bang each other like you homos every night. You sling the gay innuendo and ill sling it back. Have a nice day too partner, care for a reach around?

Last edited by A//// Guy; 05-09-2007 at 04:38 PM..
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote