MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2007   #1
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.
Parting out: 1997 Eclipse GSX - Help me fund the Evo!

Car is a red 1997 Eclipse GSX (VIN: 4A3AL54F7VE014119) with around 127,000 miles on odometer with tan leather interior. I bought the car with a broken engine and instead of just putting something in there to get it running again I kept buying parts. One thing led to another, I bought an Evo and this really has no point in being in my possession any longer. Here is the list of parts as best as I can remember, if I come across more I will add them.

Chassis: Sold as a whole, not parting out- $2500 including wheels, tires, suspension and exhaust
No visible rust but needs some TLC. Was in underground parking for a year and now has several door dings. Both bumpers need to be repainted, the front was resprayed red over maroon and was never prepped so now it's flaking off, the rear was scuffed in a parking lot on the left corner. The left side skirt cap on the front was broken so I ordered a new one which is still sitting in the box unpainted. Interior needs a vacuuming but is otherwise clean, just one small tear on the driver seat in the usual spot that gets the most wear.
Installed and included with the car:
Koni 5-way adjustable shocks
ADR 17x7 wheels, 5-spoke black (don't know what model exactly)
Apexi N1 turbo back exhaust
H&R race springs (2" drop)
Autometer carbon fiber gauges (boost, oil pressure, water temp) mounted on A-pillar
Indiglo dash gauges

The front bumper was taken off when I had the car moved and never put it back on.

Go-fast parts:
Built 2.0 6-bolt - Ross 8.5:1 Pistons and Eagle Rods, ARP head studs, balanced, complete with brand new oil pump, water pump, 1990 oil filter housing and all timing belt parts, had a head installed but no longer, needs the deck surface cleaned up - $1500
HKS 280 cams (new, unused) - $550
PTE GT3561 turbo, Mitsubishi exhaust housing (new, unused) - $750 (for $50 more I will include -4 feed line with an inline filter and -10 drain line, fittings and oil pan with fitting welded to it)

Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator (unused) - SOLD

AEM EMS (new, unused) - $1300 OBO

Victory Performance tubular O2 housing, external dump w/ Tial wastegate (38 or 40mm, unsure) - $225/OBO

Drivetrain:
Shep rebuilt transmission (came with the car, was told it has 10,000 miles or less on it) - $700/OBO

Slowboy Racing clutch (was told it's similar to an ACT 2100, came with the car, unknown miles, still has life on it) - Make offer

Braided stainless lines: $225 for everything OBO
-4 line from oil filter housing to turbo with 40 micron inline filter (assembled, pictured with the turbo)
-6 line (3 feet) and fittings from fuel rail to FPR, from FPR to return line (unassembled) SOLD
-8 line (6 feet) from oil filter housing to oil cooler and back (needs 1/2" NPT to -8 AN fittings for the oil cooler) (unassembled)
-10 line (3 feet) and fittings from turbo to oil pain, fitting bolted to turbo, other welded to oil pain in stock location (unassembled)

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.

Last edited by Matt D.; 06-19-2008 at 08:58 PM..
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote