MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-13-2007   #461
blageo23
AWD4G64

Send a message via AIM to blageo23
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Wow, 23 pages. This is great. Didnt read it all because I feel it is not worth my time.
But My first buy I made with them was for a bunch of stuff, rebuild kit some SS bolts and whatnot. I got the SS bolts and they were the wrong bolts, I was missing washers and missing bolt and wrong size bolts. Called them up and they said they had a new person doing the packaging. Wonder how many times that line has been used...
blageo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007   #462
driftn1g
Banned

Send a message via AIM to driftn1g Send a message via MSN to driftn1g

OH damn, just when i was going to purchase 1k of goodies from there!
driftn1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007   #463
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftn1g View Post
OH damn, just when i was going to purchase 1k of goodies from there!
Spend your money at one of our local shops, the prices will be just as good if not better and you'll meet some new people in the process. At least one shop crew is at Applebees every week with us too, sometimes two.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #464
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post
I'm more likely to just for the reason, I'm more violent then he is. but you know it's ok cause no one would know about it but me and you. Final thought on it thought you where giving me your address so i could meet up w/ you. Guess your not such a fucking badass like you try to pretend to be are you? To everyone else have a good weekend I'll be at work dealing w/ more bigger dumb asses than this.

you can find me at 1830 Oakland ave. indiana, PA 15701 11:30-8. 5 days a week....and i bet your "badass...ass" wont show up, no sweat off my back.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #465
Korupt

Well this thread has made every DSM forum I have seen. Good for you guys! Anyways I figured I would come here to post. I had a transaction with SBR and it was great. I went into the shop and Chris was the sales person. Anyways I bought a FMIC, Fuel Pump, Injectors, and a few other things. The injectors I needed that day however they didnt have them in stock. I wanted that brand and didnt want any downtime. Anyways Chris went out of his way and made me an offer for used injectors off of a car they tested with at a discounted price. I needed them that day so I took them. The injectors where great. SBR might have some negative press, but give them a chance they are changing. I got good service and I would be willing to bet you got good service.
Korupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #466
x-pride

Drives: She is 22, black, slow and does not play fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korupt View Post
Well this thread has made every DSM forum I have seen. Good for you guys! Anyways I figured I would come here to post. I had a transaction with SBR and it was great. I went into the shop and Chris was the sales person. Anyways I bought a FMIC, Fuel Pump, Injectors, and a few other things. The injectors I needed that day however they didnt have them in stock. I wanted that brand and didnt want any downtime. Anyways Chris went out of his way and made me an offer for used injectors off of a car they tested with at a discounted price. I needed them that day so I took them. The injectors where great. SBR might have some negative press, but give them a chance they are changing. I got good service and I would be willing to bet you got good service.
Good points but your name does not do you justice. Did you even read the whole thread before you put in you 2 cents. SBR sounds like a bunch of nice guys but the way they are defending themselves is uncalled for. Go and read any of the other forums. As soon as the heat turns up SBR starts getting real defensive and NASTY. That is not right. Live up to things and change. Damn this thing sounds like Divorce in the making. Anyways I have nothing really to say about SBR because I have never order anything from them. You get shafted every where you go. Some of us got shafted bad by a local shop here. Not mentioning any name. I am glad it took about 6 months to get my stuff before things went south. SBR your reputation is following you from one forum to the next. Keep up with the way you are acting and soon there will be no forums left. GL on this forum SBR. No, I am not taking sides. I am just pointing out the facts.
x-pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #467
driftn1g
Banned

Quote:

Hint how you went into the shop and not some order online..
Old 05-14-2007   #468
Korupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-pride View Post
Good points but your name does not do you justice. Did you even read the whole thread before you put in you 2 cents.
Yep, I read the whole thing from start to finish. It's been a real long day at work after reading that. Anyways, the comment good points, but my name does not do justice, what does that mean? It's a damn screen name!

I agree about how people present themselves but the internet is so hard to read. How would you take it if you where going to a forum to try doing good and you where bashed? If I called your cas a pos you would get defensive.

Sure you shouldn't piss off customers and I agree there, but you also have to see both sides of the picture. I am not a SBR groupie or anything, I just wanted to point out some good things I noticed about them when I got my order.

Either way I just made a name here to show that I do have a good story from SBR and I will continue to buy from them. Good luck with all of this Mike and crew.
Old 05-14-2007   #469
SBR Joe

Quote:
Yep, I read the whole thing from start to finish. It's been a real long day at work after reading that. Anyways, the comment good points, but my name does not do justice, what does that mean? It's a damn screen name!

I agree about how people present themselves but the internet is so hard to read. How would you take it if you where going to a forum to try doing good and you where bashed? If I called your cas a pos you would get defensive.

Sure you shouldn't piss off customers and I agree there, but you also have to see both sides of the picture. I am not a SBR groupie or anything, I just wanted to point out some good things I noticed about them when I got my order.

Either way I just made a name here to show that I do have a good story from SBR and I will continue to buy from them. Good luck with all of this Mike and crew.

Thanks buddy, we appreciate the positive comment.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-14-2007   #470
Korupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
Thanks buddy, we appreciate the positive comment.

Joe
SBR
Just giving an honest statement from my experience with SBR.

I am selling my Talon now since I built the thing like a drag car when it should of stayed a daily driver, but I plan on picking up another here in a few months to go all out with, so I'll definitally be up for more parts then. Just gotta get a good daily driver first.
Old 05-14-2007   #471
slowdsm2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
Thanks buddy, we appreciate the positive comment. Joe
SBR
Shouldn't you be on the phone telling lies about what's in stock or out back shipping out the wrong parts... so you can then charge people a fee to return the shit you sent out by "mistake".

No matter how many people have a "good experience", SBR remains the ONLY vendor that has consistently poor "press" on all of the forums.

If you guys are so great, I challenge you all to go to the DSM shootout wearing t-shirts that says "I work for SBR".
slowdsm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #472
talon1979

For those of you following what has been happening with my intercooler pipe it was delivered to Slowboy this morning. USPS.com confirmation # 0306 0320 0003 2201 5784. So far in their e-mails it appears they want to take care of me. They now have my intercooler pipe and the ball is in their court now. As promised I will keep everyone updated on what happens.
talon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #473
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdsm2 View Post
Shouldn't you be on the phone telling lies about what's in stock or out back shipping out the wrong parts... so you can then charge people a fee to return the shit you sent out by "mistake".

No matter how many people have a "good experience", SBR remains the ONLY vendor that has consistently poor "press" on all of the forums.

If you guys are so great, I challenge you all to go to the DSM shootout wearing t-shirts that says "I work for SBR".

I will be there with an SBR shirt....as well as the rest of the team. And i challenge you sir to come up to me and punch me in the face and tell me to my face i suck....

Joe
SBR
Old 05-14-2007   #474
driftn1g
Banned

lol, do we have a picture of joe, what he looks like??
Old 05-14-2007   #475
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

I know you are but what am I.

Seriously.. wow.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #476
SBR Joe

Quote:

yess sir, its the one posted in regards to the fake mike....

joe
sbr
Old 05-14-2007   #477
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #478
1ViciousGSX
Admin

How about those involved in the e-drama who want to meet up and fight get yourselves a "drama-queen" outfit and a "bling-bling" bracelet set so you know each other when you see them!!!

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)

Last edited by 1ViciousGSX; 05-14-2007 at 03:10 PM..
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #479
crazy_skier
A.E.K.Δ.B

Beer Dude 2 Champion!
Drives: 1994 Suburban

got the bolt in today.... so as of now I have had no bad experience with sbr........ so I cant say its a bad company, but I have always been a person to support locals so i'm a toss up
crazy_skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #480
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCHBX View Post
Going back a ways here mike. You might want to learn to rephrase things a little better. YOU didn't win the rally, Andrew won in the car you sponsor. There is a difference between working on the car that wins the rally and actually driving it to win the rally.

Brent actually drives the car that wins (and I know he doesn't rally, but winning in a race is winning in a race). So why don't you drive a rally car? It's easy to take credit for something someone else does. I guess I could say that I've taken first place at the rally in Paris, TX a few years ago because I crewed for the wining driver. And yes, I have championships under my belt from actually driving my car in races. Just wanted to say that before you come back and say that I probably don't know how to drive and couldn't win anything. Not to mention I probably have 100 times more stage miles under my belt than you ever will.

Sorry Mike, you seem to blurt out comments without thinking about how you are saying them. From what I've read on here, that SEEMS TO BE how you conduct your business with customers as well. You just say stuff without thinking. The only one that has said anything on this thread from your camp that I can actually respect is Jay. You can tell who's money is actually on the line at this company.
I own and built the car ACP won the rally in.

Own as in paid for it, built as it was built in under six weeks in my shop.

So - if Subaru won X games - I guess I won this rally.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote