MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #301
bluntedelvis
Click,Click,BOOM!!!

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Holy Shit!!! I read all this, my head hurts, im going to bed now. As for all the SBR guys Welcome.
Old 05-09-2007   #302
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR GM View Post
Holy Posts Batman!

I've been hearing some talk around the office about this thread and I've just now had a chance to look at this (been servicing my web customers all day ).

If you guys have ever purchased from my site, I thank you. If something screwed up, I honestly apologize...it was not anything personal and I am sorry. If you have not, please check out our new site and offer any suggestions you may have. I love making it better and try to be perfect because I personally handle EVERY order!

I feel really bad if anyone was done wrong, I don't know the stories and changing the past is something that all of us wish we could do. Now Mike and I have done a lot of work building our new team and wow some of these guys are good. BUT! if you simply do not want to call in and give us a shot, try the new site out.

Here's the deal, anyone that is a member here will get 5% off ANYTHING on the site with coupon code: MitsuStyle
All I ask is that you put your username in the comments field.

If you have any site suggestions, please P/M them to me or email me at jmc@slowboyracing.com. I run on Rockstar and hate sleep so I will honestly try to fix any issues you may have with it.

Jay
Nice post, this is the best thing to come out of SBR in all 14 pages or how ever long this thread is. That 5% off deal is a nice start, hopefully for your company's sake someone takes you up on that offer and some of the opinions on you are able to change for the better.

We have a very close-knit community (online and in person) here with many great vendors to work with that not only provide great service on cars but also great prices on parts, but who knows, contribute enough and try your best to become active in our online community and you never know what may happen.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #303
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr

What is SBR's policy about fighting with competing vendors?
I am fairly certain one of the paying vendors on here actually has an account with you?
All's fair in love and war, or do you guys stay out of each others way?
Old 05-09-2007   #304
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Jason View Post
Oh and I am leaving now.. I have this thing called a life.. GET ONE!!
I retract my previous statement. The guys at SBR just don't get it. I hope you guys don't get a single more sale from anyone on this site. Its apparent to me now how your boss operates because I can guarantee you, most employers would not allow any of their employees to act like this towards potential customers....good or bad.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #305
SBR GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Wow, I completely agree with M/// Guy. Judging by your one post, your coworkers, including Huml, could learn a lot from you.

Either way, like JET, I'm done in this thread. SBR GM, go work for someone else and maybe I'll do some business with you. As long as you are affiliated with Mike Huml, have a good day.
The policy here is to run your part like it is your own business. I have worked for some rather large companies in my day (thousands of employees) and I have had the most fun working here. Maybe there is a reason the I do more business on the website then any salesmen here? Ask the customer that just placed an order and got a call from me in 2 minutes because he wanted his order tomorrow (I would love to do that, but I can't ship something after UPS has left).

I am sorry that you are brushing me off, Mike is one of my best friends...I've known him for years now and I have learned a ton off of him. He is most likely the most understood person on these forums and over email I have ever seen. If I have to choose my best friend over your business, well that answer seems a little rhetorical.

If there is anything else I can get your business, I will. Even if I have to process and pack your order myself and personally let you know if anything is wrong.

Jay

http://www.slowboyracing.com

Contact me anytime: jmc@slowboyracing.com
SBR GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #306
SBR GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
Nice post, this is the best thing to come out of SBR in all 14 pages or how ever long this thread is. That 5% off deal is a nice start, hopefully for your company's sake someone takes you up on that offer and some of the opinions on you are able to change for the better.

We have a very close-knit community (online and in person) here with many great vendors to work with that not only provide great service on cars but also great prices on parts, but who knows, contribute enough and try your best to become active in our online community and you never know what may happen.
Thank you! I will do what I have to. After all, I built the site for people like yourself.

Jay

Old 05-09-2007   #307
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!

I would like to thank SBR for all the traffic they brought to the site today.

It was starting to get dull around here, well done.
Old 05-09-2007   #308
xveganxcowboyx
Wanker

Drives: 95 M3

I'm going to throw my opinion in this shit storm. I'm probably as close to a happy customer as you guys had before this thread. I've only ordered 1 or 2 small things from SBR before, but got them in time with no complaints. On top of that had read a few informative posts by SBR employees on tuners. I guess I had a mildly positive opinion.

Then everybody vocalized their complaints here. My opinion didn't really change. I was just curious. I'm the type of person that is usually willing to believe the best (IE: We've changed our operation and things are better now...). I give second, even third chances when others would not. Still had at least a neutral opinion.

Then came the slew of defensive, point the finger style posts by SBR employees, especially Mike. It seems you can't solve any problems, because you know nothing about them, but you're happy to take the same lack of information and decide you're not to blame. Even beyond that, every post by an SBR employee (excluding GM) has been entirely unprofessional. Not that the style members have all been professional, but I would expect any business that gave even half a shit about it's reputation to take the high road. Instead, the conduct in this thread makes it clear that, even if there have been changes for the better, they are obviously not enough. Every sensible and legitimate point in here has been dismissed as if it were ludacrous. Knowing that is the treatment I could get as a customer, why would I ever do business with people like that?

As I said, I'm the type of person who gives second and third chances so i won't say "I'll never buy from SBR," but it seems pretty unlikely. I'd have to see a drastic change in attitudes (yeah, I used that word) before I would ever make a purchase. From his limited posting, I feel like I could trust GM to treat my order properly, but when any one employee deals with just a part of your order and the culture problems with everyone else are systemic (read: comes down from the top) it's just not enough.

One last comment in a little lighter tone. Ya'll need to take the ribbing you have coming in good humor and soldier on. Become useful members of this community and your reputation might just change.
xveganxcowboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #309
123abc
wants to be sideways...

Drives: Loud cars
Send a message via AIM to 123abc Send a message via MSN to 123abc

You guys are fucking crazy. Last night there was two pages, when I get home? 16 pages.
123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #310
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
I retract my previous statement. The guys at SBR just don't get it. I hope you guys don't get a single more sale from anyone on this site. Its apparent to me now how your boss operates because I can guarantee you, most employers would not allow any of their employees to act like this towards potential customers....good or bad.

I myself on the other hand wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #311
SBR GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xveganxcowboyx View Post
I'm going to throw my opinion in this shit storm. I'm probably as close to a happy customer as you guys had before this thread. I've only ordered 1 or 2 small things from SBR before, but got them in time with no complaints. On top of that had read a few informative posts by SBR employees on tuners. I guess I had a mildly positive opinion.

Then everybody vocalized their complaints here. My opinion didn't really change. I was just curious. I'm the type of person that is usually willing to believe the best (IE: We've changed our operation and things are better now...). I give second, even third chances when others would not. Still had at least a neutral opinion.

Then came the slew of defensive, point the finger style posts by SBR employees, especially Mike. It seems you can't solve any problems, because you know nothing about them, but you're happy to take the same lack of information and decide you're not to blame. Even beyond that, every post by an SBR employee (excluding GM) has been entirely unprofessional. Not that the style members have all been professional, but I would expect any business that gave even half a shit about it's reputation to take the high road. Instead, the conduct in this thread makes it clear that, even if there have been changes for the better, they are obviously not enough. Every sensible and legitimate point in here has been dismissed as if it were ludacrous. Knowing that is the treatment I could get as a customer, why would I ever do business with people like that?

As I said, I'm the type of person who gives second and third chances so i won't say "I'll never buy from SBR," but it seems pretty unlikely. I'd have to see a drastic change in attitudes (yeah, I used that word) before I would ever make a purchase. From his limited posting, I feel like I could trust GM to treat my order properly, but when any one employee deals with just a part of your order and the culture problems with everyone else are systemic (read: comes down from the top) it's just not enough.

One last comment in a little lighter tone. Ya'll need to take the ribbing you have coming in good humor and soldier on. Become useful members of this community and your reputation might just change.
Thank you for the trust, I have a harder time with that then anyone here because you cannot hear my voice when you are on my site. Thank you again and have a good evening.

Old 05-09-2007   #312
SBR Jason

last thing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	argue.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	5602  
SBR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #313
SBR Joe

Who wants to take bets this was a record breaking day in the history of forums..most pages accumulated in one day.. Betting starts at 2 bucks.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #314
niterydr
back in the saddle again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
Who wants to take bets this was a record breaking day in the history of forums..most pages accumulated in one day.. Betting starts at 2 bucks.

Joe
SBR
Naw actually this is a pretty weak thread in the HISTORY of forums.

Much bigger flame fests go down on 3si, nasioc, and other much larger forums daily.

But you did manage to stir up activity on this one.
Old 05-09-2007   #315
polishmafia
Smells like cat poop

Drives: an evo's fat korean cousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Jason View Post
last thing

fixed.

polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #316
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
fixed.

See....whos to say SBR's products arent good....

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #317
polishmafia
Smells like cat poop

Drives: an evo's fat korean cousin

they might be good, but only retards buy em
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #318
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon

Bahahaha! I was hoping to see a response about that article Peter posted up though.
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #319
Kevin 1G Drummer

Drives: Silver '02 IS300, Blue '06 Suzuki SV1000

Wow, I had looked into buying some SBR products in the past, but decided while I was looking that prices were too high. Up untill this thread, I had a relatively neutral opinion about SBR, but like xveganxcowboyx said, all the unprofessional, childish "defense" of their company has changed my mind about being a customer of your's. As for your new employees not knowing about all the dis-satisfied customers you have, maybe when you hired them, you should have told them something along the lines of "Our comapny has had a rough past in customer service, and there are some unhappy people out there. Please handle them in a professional manner, and assure them that things have changed.".
Old 05-09-2007   #320
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
they might be good, but only retards buy em

Not true ..... http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258820

Joe
SBR