MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #181
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
There are a lot of potential customers on here if the SBR image can get straightened out. Your comments are just backing up the image of the supposed "old" SBR.

Well you talk to all of my customers and you can listen to them tell you how good i take care of them, if anyone on this thread called and needed anything, i would assure you the utmost respect and help. But for anyone thats already bashing and publically saying they will never buy from us again and how much we suck..with all do respect, i could give a shit less because my happy customer to pissed customer ratio is outweighed by the happy customers...significantly. And whan you have a company that does the amount of business we do, it leaves it open for more customers to be not happy beings we have more customers in general. But any customer that I persoanlly deal with, if i screw up...i take the heat and will straight up say..."i fuckd up" and rectify the situation by making it right. And the next time that customer calls, teht get hooked up. So say what you want about me or SBR, doesnt phase me one bit.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #182
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
At this point, theres nothing we can "say or do" to make anyone happy, in this thread at least.
Maybe it's time to take a hint.

Based on all of the bad publicity that Slowboy Racing has been given in the DSM world (Tuners, Talk, here, etc.) because of poor products and even worse customer service I never once have even considered looking in SBR's direction when I've been in need of parts. I'll be honest, when I bought the DSM I have now and found that is had an SBR clutch I cringed.

For what it's worth, aside from the random hard to find part and specialty lines/fittings, all of my stuff has been bought locally from this site's sponsors and local shops. Minnesota's DSM community is rather tightly knit, which you've already discovered.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #183
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
Maybe it's time to take a hint.

Based on all of the bad publicity that Slowboy Racing has been given in the DSM world (Tuners, Talk, here, etc.) because of poor products and even worse customer service I never once have even considered looking in SBR's direction when I've been in need of parts. I'll be honest, when I bought the DSM I have now and found that is had an SBR clutch I cringed.

For what it's worth, aside from the random hard to find part and specialty lines/fittings, all of my stuff has been bought locally from this site's sponsors and local shops. Minnesota's DSM community is rather tightly knit, which you've already discovered.

I cannot change anyones opinion if they do not want me too, all i can do is my job.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #184
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
I cannot change anyones opinion if they do not want me too, all i can do is my job.

Joe
SBR
And your job is to represent your company, which you have done a horseshit job of so far on here. I was one of the people that have had an issue with SBR in the past, Craigr was the main person, but I also talked to Mike 3 times before it finally got straightened out. I had several good transactions before that, but that one was handled very poorly on SBR's end. It only takes one bad transaction to spoil a customer. I understand mistakes happen and I am a very understanding person, but the attitude at SBR always seems to be that you guys are right (like the turbo post farther ahead in the thread). The customer should be right until proven wrong, you can't just say they are wrong without seeing all of the facts first.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #185
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Tauni has been owned! And it wasn't even by another chick.

http://dsmstyle.com/forums/forumdisp...c&daysprune=-1
Old 05-09-2007   #186
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
And your job is to represent your company, which you have done a horseshit job of so far on here. I was one of the people that have had an issue with SBR in the past, Craigr was the main person, but I also talked to Mike 3 times before it finally got straightened out. I had several good transactions before that, but that one was handled very poorly on SBR's end. It only takes one bad transaction to spoil a customer. I understand mistakes happen and I am a very understanding person, but the attitude at SBR always seems to be that you guys are right (like the turbo post farther ahead in the thread). The customer should be right until proven wrong, you can't just say they are wrong without seeing all of the facts first.

Ok, well if we start a thread...and the gheyness of bashing is brough on by EVERYONE ELSE, what good does is it if i come in here all peachy keen and not say what i think when theres a handfull of ppl just talking shit? I do my job. PERIOD. If the opinions are based on past experienceces..well sorry, but things have changed a lot around here, including the employees. If you had beef with Cragger...i dont care...and it doesnt matter because hes not here anymore. I myself liked cragger and dealt only with him before i started here.That has nothing to do with NOW though. If anyone would like to give us another chance, call us up and we will do what we can to make you experience worth while...if you still say fuck SBR, then im sorry, i can not help you.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #187
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
If you had beef with Cragger...i dont care...and it doesnt matter because hes not here anymore.
You should care because he represented the company and now you should be trying to clean up his mess i.e. SBR's image. Say for example you go to a new restaurant and get a terrible meal. Are you going to steer clear of that place in the future or will you call ahead and ask if a new cook is in the kitchen?
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #188
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

^^ Nail on head was hit.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #189
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCHBX View Post
Mike, I am not condoning anything that Brent has done, but like was said there are 2 sides to every story. I personally do not like men that hit women. As long as there is no provokation. There are some instances that if a woman gets hit, it may or may not be justified. Some woman can be downright dirty in how they deal with men. They know that the man is the one that's gonna take the most heat for hitting them so they provoke them to the point that it would take a tibetan monk not to raise a hand. That article doesn't prove anything about his character. I've met Brent only a few times and I will not say that he is the greatest person alive because I just don't know him. But I won't say he's an asshole either. If it was proved that he did it and was convicted, then yes he deserves to be labled as such. But if there is no conviction and no evidence to prove it, then he is innocent until proven guilty.

As far as peoples complaints on here, I have never ordered from you guys and never will. From the negative press that has been circulating for a long time now, I would never even think to look into your site to buy anything. A business proves it's quality in how it treats it's customers, not necessarily by the quality of it's products. As you said, you have nearly a totally new crew. Maybe in time the "Slowboy" name will get better. And before you lash out at me for not knowing anything about business, I am in charge of the repair dept where I work. There is only me in the repair dept so I have to answer for anything and everything that goes wrong (late shipments, warranty issues, etc.). Keeping the customer happy is my number one priority. I'm not saying you have to give them everything for free. But you do have to be objective in dealing with a frustrated customer because of broken product or failed delivery. The turbo that I saw in those pictures didn't necessarily look like something went through it. If it had, all the fins would probably be mangled rather than one having a jagged break. But neither one of us can diagnose it without having it in front of our faces. My point is, from your posts, you seem to be very quick to point fingers at the other party so you don't have to admit something was faulty on your end. I'm sure with the volume of business that you say you do, it is hard to catch everything that goes wrong. But when it is brought to your attention you need to deal with it in a more professional matter than to basically tell someone to go fly a kite because you're not at fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
You should care because he represented the company and now you should be trying to clean up his mess i.e. SBR's image. Say for example you go to a new restaurant and get a terrible meal. Are you going to steer clear of that place in the future or will you call ahead and ask if a new cook is in the kitchen?
I'll shut up now.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #190
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post

Theres nothing i can do but offer my help...i cant wave a magic wand to make ppl call me to get stuff when they werent happy with Cragger. As for the restaraunt example...not bad...but i have got shitty meals from a restaurant and have gone back again. Im a sucker for second chances.....

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #191
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

You just dont seem to get it, maybe tell Mike to come read this page.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #192
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M/// Guy View Post
You just dont seem to get it, maybe tell Mike to come read this page.

Ok then....why dont you tell me everything that I should do right that im doing wrong. Please, im always up for constructive criticism.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #193
polishmafia
Smells like cat poop

Drives: an evo's fat korean cousin

got any specials on bird shit cleaner?

polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #194
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post

AHHHAHAHA.....your SOL.... no pun intended.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #195
SBR Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post

Looks like big bird took a crap on your car
SBR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #196
CVD
Sten Sniper

Drives: Evo VIII RS
Send a message via AIM to CVD

For SBR in general, it's obvious you didn't show up here to be social, but rather as a vendor in order to reach potential customers. Given your conduct in this thread, JUSTIFIED OR NOT, I think that chance has come and gone.

At this point it seems you are here just for the sake of arguing/clearing your name, which is simply not going to happen in the eyes of this community so long as you continue to act as if previous mistakes by your business are not your fault for whatever reason.

Chris

- I would say 'welcome' but that's clearly not the purpose of my post.
CVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #197
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVD View Post
For SBR in general, it's obvious you didn't show up here to be social, but rather as a vendor in order to reach potential customers. Given your conduct in this thread, JUSTIFIED OR NOT, I think that chance has come and gone.

At this point it seems you are here just for the sake of arguing/clearing your name, which is simply not going to happen in the eyes of this community so long as you continue to act as if previous mistakes by your business are not your fault for whatever reason.

Chris

- I would say 'welcome' but that's clearly not the purpose of my post.

Its because of people like you that we cant be social because we get bashed liek no other. Sorry. But im pretty sure our intent for this website was to maybe attract more customers and do what is in our power, right now to make people happy. I cant change anyones views though....like i had previously stated.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #198
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
with all do respect, i could give a shit less because my happy customer to pissed customer ratio is outweighed by the happy customers...significantly.
Perhaps this attitude is what yields some of the comments posted here?
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #199
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
Just got back from about a twenty mile bike ride trying to clear my head - I am going backwards here - so bare with me.

What you have taken out of context is that Joe cannot change any one's opinion of SBR or himself. If someone does not like Joe - tough shit for them, they are missing out, Joe happens to be one of the very best people I have ever met in my life, and I have been around some very good people.

In three months - I have had one minor complaint about Joe - and it was something very easy to take care of, more of a misunderstanding if you would.

By the way - I posted my extension for everyone to see - I guess E thugging is now an easier way to handle things - I have no voice mail

If anyone questions Joe's integrity, I suggest you call and chat with him, you may even like him, or learn a few things!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #200
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post

maybe you should pay attention to the pre and post comments that go along with that statement, not just that alone.

Joe
SBR