Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > Site News & Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2006   #11
scheides
flips McGee

Re: MitsuStyle.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by niterydr
It is like Chris said at the dyno day, we all have the same problems. A parent company that doesn't like to honor warranty and recall work, strong motors, weak trannies, and worthless accessory components. Couple that with the various grades of plastic dash's among the different cars, and in a nutshell we all deal with similar shit. Granted some cars are fwd, awd, n/a, turbo..etc but there is a common theme, we are all Mitsubishi Enthusists.
Dude, you forgot about the self-destruct button, aka cruise control!

We have registered a few other domains that we'll use in tandom with dsmstyle and mitsustyle, like 3sstyle.com and I'm working on evostyle or evolutionstyle. All this really means is that we're growing and expanding the site to suit its members. It's stupid to have to go elsewhere for info on some other vehicles besides dsms; there are plenty of people here that can help.

On the topic of new members w/o a clue: we were all there at some point. I remember accusing a buddy in high-school of being an idiot when he was talking about hacking up his air filter box. We have more and more people signing up for the site every week, and I want them to become part of the community, not get shunned out of it. If you have a problem with this, then bring it to me or one of the moderators. I want to promote a positive attitude around here, because flame wars do nothing but leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth and accomplish NOTHING.

On the flip side of that, if a newbie or a senior member decides to be a punk or arrigant ass for too long, then get ready to say goodbye to us, and remember the Internet is not as anonymous as you might think. So please, turn your flamidation valves off and put your high-horsepower hats on!
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote