MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 04-06-2009   #21
deadeye

Drives: 95 TSi AWD POS
Re: No More Bashing Threads! Discuss...

^classy. How could it end any better. It could be the best time ever.

I didnt get into any of the thrashing threads partly because im new on here and I dont really know anyone and and partly to the fact that someone always takes it way too far. Someone always ends up really mad and someone ends up in trouble. It just ends up being a shitty mess in the end.
deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #22
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

Drives: V10 Touareg, Beater Jetta, Evo IX

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I command you three to come to Hooter's this Friday. You will each buy each other one beer (instead of buying yourselves beers, get it?) and get over it by talking to each other, swearing, and then sticking the inferno/fire sauce in each other's eyes and having a good cry together.
It's either beer then or beer on the cruise when it comes to my budget, but I think I can make it happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor
Smart chicks are better. Personally I like a girl to give me her thesis on how to solve the economic crisis while I put it in her ass.
cmspaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #23
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
To be honest, I don't remember what started my dislike of you. It might have been your ridiculously loud obnoxious laugh, or your loud cursing in public that made me embarrassed to be at the same table as you during meets. Your whole "jesus" act offended me a bit since I am somewhat religious. The whole deal about not paying for your last cruise room without being egged on by others was pretty ridiculous as well. Its a lot of little things.

And I wouldn't say any of that isn't "nice" to say, its the truth, and im sure others can agree.

Stuff like this CAN be just left alone and not said from here on out please. It may be the truth and how you feel, but the tone in which it is written is spiteful and could be left to be unsaid out of respect for the 'greater good' that makes us car guys and not winey douche bags (no, I didn't just call you that, I was generalizing!)
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #24
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmspaz View Post
It's either beer then or beer on the cruise when it comes to my budget, but I think I can make it happen.
Heh, pretty sure I had about 15 drinks on the fall cruise (that night) and we'll get good and rowdy on this one too so bring plenty of pennies!
Old 04-06-2009   #25
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

Quote:
Stuff like this CAN be just left alone and not said from here on out please. It may be the truth and how you feel, but the tone in which it is written is spiteful and could be left to be unsaid out of respect for the 'greater good' that makes us car guys and not winey douche bags (no, I didn't just call you that, I was generalizing!)
Scheides, it's okay. Feedback is feedback, regardless of the tone, and it's better than nothing. It moves things closer to a solution, and that's a start.
Quote:
Smart chicks are better. Personally I like a girl to give me her thesis on how to solve the economic crisis while I put it in her ass.
Old 04-06-2009   #26
311evo

Drives: Evo VIII and 96' Buick Park Ave
Send a message via MSN to 311evo

I've kinda stopped caring, but peters reasons are pretty much the same as mine for the initial bashing. Whenever I would go to a meet, or one of the cruises it was less enjoyable for me because of how low the maturity level got from just one person, and I haven't really attended any lately.

This post isn't meant to bash or be douchey, you want feedback so here yah go.
311evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #27
scheides
flips McGee

Maybe Peter and RLFebo need to both just buy spaz a beer...you guys are fuking relentless!
Old 04-06-2009   #28
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Maybe Peter and RLFebo need to both just buy spaz a beer...you guys are fuking relentless!
I agree. You all constantly hound Spaz for months and he finally takes a shot back and you all go berserk! I've had my issues with Spaz and he's had his with the board but him and I have dealt with them privately; I suggest everyone does the same if they truly have an issue with him or his actions. I guarantee if you approach him in a respectful and mature manner he'll reciprocate and do the same.

Last edited by Kracka; 04-06-2009 at 04:32 PM..
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #29
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
I agree. You all constantly hound Spaz for months and he finally takes a shot back and you all go berserk!
You seriously think that was an ok response?? I know you and Scheides are moderators and have to be pretty nuetral. There are a lot of other ways he could have poked back at me in a joking manner, like we had been in that thread all along.

And if he was that Butthurt about that thread, he could have had scheides close it, or PM me.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #30
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311evo View Post
I've kinda stopped caring, but peters reasons are pretty much the same as mine for the initial bashing. Whenever I would go to a meet, or one of the cruises it was less enjoyable for me because of how low the maturity level got from just one person, and I haven't really attended any lately.

This post isn't meant to bash or be douchey, you want feedback so here yah go.
Thanks, Jake.

I've cut down on the swearing, and the Jesus jokes have gotten old. As for me being loud, well, that's something I'm trying to work on. If I start getting loud, feel free to remind me and I'll make an attempt to quiet down.

Peter, obviously they didn't think it was an okay response, otherwise we wouldn't be here right now. Those threads got closed for a reason.
Quote:

Last edited by cmspaz; 04-06-2009 at 04:35 PM..
Old 04-06-2009   #31
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Spaz did ask at one time for it to be closed, I told him no before realizing it would get taken so far. I highly doubt Spaz was actually threatening to hit you; he made an off-handed comment in poor taste which is obvious enough but it surely was not the first one made in that thread. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and calm down

Last edited by Kracka; 04-06-2009 at 04:38 PM..
Old 04-06-2009   #32
311evo

Drives: Evo VIII and 96' Buick Park Ave
Send a message via MSN to 311evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmspaz View Post
Thanks, Jake.

I've cut down on the swearing, and the Jesus jokes have gotten old. As for me being loud, well, that's something I'm trying to work on. If I start getting loud, feel free to remind me and I'll make an attempt to quiet down.
No prob, I'll start coming around more often and take some notes for ya. :P
311evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #33
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 311evo View Post
No prob, I'll start coming around more often and take some notes for ya. :P
Lulz, sounds good.
Quote:
Old 04-06-2009   #34
tehehodi
Braaaaaaaap!

Drives: '09 Silveraydo
Send a message via AIM to tehehodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
Spaz did ask at one time for it to be closed, I told him no before realizing it would get taken so far. I highly doubt Spaz was actually threatening to hit you; he made an off-handed comment in poor taste which is obvious enough but it surely was not the first one made in that thread. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and calm down

I am in no way really apart of this, but i had to jump in on that cause i was a rider at a time and almost been hit numerous times by cars while riding. To many riders get blindsided by "cagers"(not directed towards anybody here) but i've had a lot of people that known people or been close or know somebody close that was killed in car/motorcycle accidents. RIP to those riders, props to those that keep riding and face the dangers of the road today. I think drivers should now, since it's spring/summer again, start checking your mirrors more and respect all drivers and riders on the road since there will be more bikes on road now. Happy !!!!!!
tehehodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #35
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

I too used to ride and nearly getting hit numerous times is what made me finally decide to sell my bikes.

This isn't the thread to discuss it in though but feel free to start a new one as long as it stays on-topic and not directed towards any certain person or certain post.
Old 04-06-2009   #36
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

I always carefully look over my shoulder first before I merge, then to the mirrors. Less chance of hitting something that way.
Quote:
Old 04-06-2009   #37
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Alright, one person banned, I really do hope that is the first and last from this mess.

Please everyone, at least try to show a little respect for fellow board members. Its been a long, dreary winter but spring seems to finally be here so lets all be friends again because there are a lot of fun events coming up that everyone should take part in and have fun at!

Last edited by Kracka; 04-06-2009 at 05:59 PM..
Old 04-06-2009   #38
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

If Febo was banned because he said he was going to D punch Pat... it was a joke. So unban him if thats the case. That whole singing thing was an inside joke between Pat, me and Febo.

Febo hasnt said anything worse than others have... Also not sure why his other posts were edited... when they were talking about the beer buying topic that Scheides brought up.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009   #39
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
If Febo was banned because he said he was going to D punch Pat... it was a joke. So unban him if thats the case. That whole singing thing was an inside joke between Pat, me and Febo.

Febo hasnt said anything worse than others have... Also not sure why his other posts were edited... when they were talking about the beer buying topic that Scheides brought up.
1. Febo was banned for opening his mouth yet again and disrespecting Spaz long after I cleaned up this thread and asked for it to be kept on-topic. I don't care about your singing, ass, and dick jokes but this thread wasn't the place for them so they were deleted.
2. Do not tell me who to ban or unban; that is not your concern.
3. Febo took what Schides said and made a mockery of it in an attempt to take yet another shot at Spaz.
Old 04-06-2009   #40
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI

I say we close this thread now. The point has been made.
mdost03 is offline   Reply With Quote