MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2007   #10
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane55113 View Post
I'm going to chime in here as everyone else sees fit to do so.

I have only had one transaction with SBR and that was the very 1st thing I ever bought for my dsm, a boost gauge and a MBC. I will not do business with them again because of all the negative things I hear about them. That may sound like an ignorant act but at the same time it makes perfect sense because there are allot of other vendors out there with little or no negative rep.

There is no other dsm related company out there with as much negative publicity as SBR. It feels like everyday i log onto talk or tuners or link there is someone criticizing or complaining about another SBR product or service and everyone that replies scolds them for using your company, how can you fix something that?

Not to be repetitive but your company sucks. I refer anyone who asks me about anything dsm related simply to steer clear of SBR instead of referring them to a specific vendor, not only have I said this many times I have been told this many times.
If you will not do business with us becuase of what you "hear", that is fine.

How was your transaction with us?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote