MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 06-07-2012   #1
DSM_421
Banned

Drives: down the middle of the fairway bitches!
Well, almost had my brains splattered against the wall tonight...

I was sitting and chit chatting with the workers at SA, I had a couple cock tails in me, and some guy came up and bought a swisher, I asked if I could throw him $20 to smoke it with him.

He pulled a peace and rested it against my forehead, after he already left the store, I guess he decided to come back in.

He held us all hostage for over a half hour, I finally decided he can shoot at me, I'm fucking out, and decided to run....

I guess he was from Chicago, or that is what he kept saying. Asking a black man as a white man to smoke a blunt is basically like committing murder against his family I learned tonight...

He kept saying, "this ni99a be gay, asking me to smoke a fucking blunt with him..."

As about 4 other black people were backing me up saying, "he didn't mean anything by that..."

My lungs feel like I have inhaled shards of glass for a week straight, never ran so fast in my fucking life.

He held up a black women because she defended me, and half way through the whole ordeal another black dude walks in, and the guy with the gun was like, "whats up cuz" and dude who just walked in was like, "that is my neighbor, let her be she doesn't mean no harm..."

Guy with the gun tweaked the fuck out and took us all hostage for over a half hour, I eventually decided, I'm taking a bullet to the head or I try running and take one to the body...

So I ran, he never shot at me but chased me in his car, never been so fucking scared in my life.

Fuck St. Paul, MN, I'm moving the fuck out of this bitch.

Last edited by DSM_421; 06-07-2012 at 04:17 AM..
DSM_421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #2
DSM_421
Banned

Re: Well, almost had my brains splattered against the wall tonight...

And no I am not fucking racist, before anyone cries about that shit.

Just sharing an experience, this could of easily been a white man who did the same thing.
Old 06-07-2012   #3
scheides
flips McGee

Soooo, did you call the cops?
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #4
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Why did no one call the cops? I thought convenience stores have some type of fast call to the cops too? Im assuming they have him on video as well.

Where were you?
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #5
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

And that is why I will never live in Minneapolis or St. Paul. Or within about 20 miles of either for that matter.

If the police were called and he does get busted, the only way I'd see him is if he were a release violator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.

Last edited by goodhart; 06-07-2012 at 09:10 AM..
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #6
DSM_421
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
Why did no one call the cops? I thought convenience stores have some type of fast call to the cops too? Im assuming they have him on video as well.

Where were you?

Not even a mile from Hamline University, off Snelling and Hubbard Ave

My phone was dead, and even if it wasn't, I'm not about to pull it out when some guy is waving a gun around and putting it to my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
Downtown mpls is getting really ghetto too, way more than it used to be a year or so ago even. When I lived downtown, we went out a ton, but now the club scene is dumb and the streets get really ghetto. We hardly every go dtown to party anymore, sticking to uptown usually.

Yea uptown is much better.
Old 06-07-2012   #7
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon

I thought in your rap songs you said you were a murderin killa ?
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #8
DSM_421
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
I thought in your rap songs you said you were a murderin killa ?

lol, I'm just a studio gangster.

I didn't call the cops, my phone was dead, but I'm 100% sure the employees did after I ran out the door and he followed after me.

I don't plan on calling the cops either, I want nothing to do with being a snitch, I've watched way too many episodes of 'The First 48', plus as already mentioned, there really isn't a whole lot the cops can or will do at this point.

I just don't get how asking someone to smoke with them is that offensive? Is asking to smoke with someone you don't know a sign of being gay or something in the black community?

Last edited by DSM_421; 06-07-2012 at 11:24 AM..
Old 06-08-2012   #9
slammedndirty

Drives: 93 laser rs awd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM_421 View Post
lol, I'm just a studio gangster.

do you have any youtube videos of you spittin hot fire ?
slammedndirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #10
awd-drifter
'2of9'

Drives: Racer Van V6

Yeah, Saint Paul is just getting horrible. The other night when I sent my girlfriend home, right as we parked outside her house (near Dale and Thomas), these black dudes started yelling and cussing at these other black dudes. One of them seemed like they were grabbing for a gun in their shorts. It was getting pretty intense. A car flew past us, some dudes got out of the car and started yelling back. I thought they went back to the car to get a gun or something because that's what it looked like. But good thing they just yelled and drove off. The other group got into a car and just followed them. Luckily, we were in a car that had tints so I don't think they spotted us watching the whole ordeal. This was around 12-1 in the morning. The place is just getting worse.

My girlfriend tells me it's pointless to call the cops because by the time the cops get there, it's too late and they (cops) can't really do much about it from an incident like this. Good thing my girlfriend and her family is moving to Oakdale. She tells me that roughly 10 or so years ago, the neighborhood was safe and nice. From what I heard from an old friend is that a lot of the ghetto people from Chicago is moving here to Saint Paul, so it's no surprise that those people are causing more trouble here.

I feel you though DSM_421.
Old 06-10-2012   #11
bertrenolds5

Drives: 91 eagle talon GST

Quote:
Originally Posted by awd-drifter View Post
Yeah, Saint Paul is just getting horrible. The other night when I sent my girlfriend home, right as we parked outside her house (near Dale and Thomas), these black dudes started yelling and cussing at these other black dudes. One of them seemed like they were grabbing for a gun in their shorts. It was getting pretty intense. A car flew past us, some dudes got out of the car and started yelling back. I thought they went back to the car to get a gun or something because that's what it looked like. But good thing they just yelled and drove off. The other group got into a car and just followed them. Luckily, we were in a car that had tints so I don't think they spotted us watching the whole ordeal. This was around 12-1 in the morning. The place is just getting worse.

My girlfriend tells me it's pointless to call the cops because by the time the cops get there, it's too late and they (cops) can't really do much about it from an incident like this. Good thing my girlfriend and her family is moving to Oakdale. She tells me that roughly 10 or so years ago, the neighborhood was safe and nice. From what I heard from an old friend is that a lot of the ghetto people from Chicago is moving here to Saint Paul, so it's no surprise that those people are causing more trouble here.

I feel you though DSM_421.
Did you forget people from chicago came here on buses years ago to get welfare. I hate chicago and the trash that comes to MN from it.

That's bullshit a guys holds up several people at a SA for 30min and cops never show up, WTF? He chased you in his car, so you ran out the door and drove off in your car? I would have jumped a fence and hid in somones back yard or something. Wow, the cities are going to shit.
Old 06-07-2012   #12
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Too bad he wasn't in Texas where pretty much every convenience store clerk and half the customers are armed.
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #13
Tachyon

Drives: Icarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
Too bad he wasn't in Texas where pretty much every convenience store clerk and half the customers are armed.
I'm a big fan of peace though superior firepower. People forget Police are just people doing a job, with rules of procedure. They are not some sort of mythic entity that can swoop down and save you the moment shit hits the fan.

Let's be safe out there.
Old 06-07-2012   #14
tehehodi
Braaaaaaaap!

Drives: '09 Silveraydo
Send a message via AIM to tehehodi

I thought this was another zombie attack..
tehehodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #15
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Downtown mpls is getting really ghetto too, way more than it used to be a year or so ago even. When I lived downtown, we went out a ton, but now the club scene is dumb and the streets get really ghetto. We hardly every go dtown to party anymore, sticking to uptown usually.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #16
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

That sucks.
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #17
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

They all come up from Chicago for the welfare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #18
Goat Blower
aka Goodbye

Asteroids Champion! Beach Squirter Champion!
Drives: Taylor Made R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post
Exactly. MN has brought it on themselves, it's been worse in Duluth, but Ness is cleaning things up quite a bit up there. Having two democrat mayors and a governor sure isn't helping anything.
2017 GMC Yukon-Current winter hooptie

Goat Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012   #19
Trogdor

Drives: people crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post
It's true. Minnesota's welfare system is one of the "best." By "best," I mean it's better funded (than other states) and easier to get on/abuse than most states. When I was working in in-patient rehab in south Minneapolis (Before I was almost killed by a stray bullet), a larger percentage of the clients I had were from Chicago and came here because of MN social services.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012   #20
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
It's true. Minnesota's welfare system is one of the "best." By "best," I mean it's better funded (than other states) and easier to get on/abuse than most states. When I was working in in-patient rehab in south Minneapolis (Before I was almost killed by a stray bullet), a larger percentage of the clients I had were from Chicago and came here because of MN social services.
Guys guys guys.... hold on everyone calm down, i have an announcement....

Trogdor officially made a post NOT trying to sell someone an evo. Lets get a round of applause for that... He could have actually stated "If you had this evo, you would have been able to get away faster", but he resisted.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote