PDA

View Full Version : Blown head gasket caused some damaged parts

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ronnie S
06-02-2009, 09:46 AM
So when did I blame Jordan for the tune?
MNSC?? ITR Head problem that the guy verified to be the right cams. How is that my fault.
Lets all point fingers at Ron RS Motors.
As I stated in the other forum. The valve seals came with the supertec springs. So if they are wrong. I can simply call them and get another set. I was never asked that.
I offered to get this head back from Mike but he wanted to keep it. But he doesn't mention that here of course.
So when the motor makes power. No one says anything about who it came from. When it starts having problems, the blame game starts.
Everyone whos had a first hand bad experience from the shop come forward and the issue will be resolve. But nothing. Instead its "I heard this" and "I heard that". How does that help fix any problem or issues.

Ronnie S
06-02-2009, 09:59 AM
First thing he said was that the tune that jordan did caused the headgasket to go, he told me there must have been to much timing. There was peak timing of 10, im on e-85. Then when I told him I had bent valves,the valve seals were the incorrect ones, and the surface of the head was poorly machined he told me to contact the machine shop that did the head in the first place. I dont know what to think anymore, metro engine said that with me using a cometic head gasket and the poorly machined head surface, there was no doubt what caused the headgasket to go. Im not sure if I even want to keep my engine anymore, I think I may put my 500+awhp goal on hold and just enjoy being able to drive my evo everyday again.

Not once that I blamed your tune for blowing your head gasket. How can I say you have too much timing when I have never seen your tuned map?

Shane@DBPerformance
06-02-2009, 10:04 AM
The Supertech valve spring/retainer kits come with EVERYTHING including the valve seals and those in the pics look like the ones that come with the Supertechs.

mike55112
06-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Not once that I blamed your tune for blowing your head gasket. How can I say you have too much timing when I have never seen your tuned map?

Im not trying to blame you Ron, I did not see any reason to say you have offered to buy your head back before you knew there were problems, its irrelevent. When I first told you I blew my head gasket, we were talking through a text message, you asked me what my peak timing was and I said I didnt know, so then said that to much timing can cause that. If you still want to buy the head back then let me know through a pm. I have not said one bad thing about you, I just was sharing what happend with my head.