MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 06-02-2010   #1
Perkul8r

Drives: 91 GVR4
Sold it Lock it up.

what up guys. I had a long talk about this with the GF and we have decided to put my lil run around truck up fro sale. I'll try to put up everything i know about it, but i am sure i will forget something. So just ask if you have any questions.

1994 S10 Extended Cab Pickup
4.3 HO Vortec V6-Just under 159,000 which puts it at under 10,000 miles per year.
700R4 4 speed Auto trans
Floor shift 4x4-no electronic shift.
GM Gov-Loc Posi rearend
30x9.50 15's- decent tread.
Receiver Hitch.
Plastic Bed Liner.
New Fuel filter, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, coil, and carrier bearing.

The truck does need some little things. The interior jumpseat covers are painted red and one of them is broken. The lower panel under the dash is painted red, I couldn't find one. the seats aren't the greatest but the seat covers help. The exterior has a couple dents and dings. The worst one being under the RR taillight. There is one on the passenger door under the window, and a small one in the LF fender. The red paint is coming off in spots. Doesn't look like whoever did the paint did it right. It does have one mismatched rim. But the tires all match. And the front bumper is missing the corner piece. So far haven't been able to find one at the junk yard. But they only cost $20 brand new through LMC truck. The motor and trans in the truck are in great working order. I have owned three s10 pickups/blazers with this motor and trans and i like it the best. It has the best power you could expect for a small truck. It does not leak or burn oil. There is a slight power steerin leak. But i have had it just about three months now and haven't had to fill the fluid again.

The KBB rating for a S10 truck listed as Fair condition with 160,000 miles is $3100. But with the dents and dings and little stuff on this truck I am pricing it at $1800 OBO. I am only trying to sell this truck. I need to get parts for the Laser and i just cant fit a Carseat in this truck.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

Last edited by Perkul8r; 06-19-2010 at 10:56 PM..
Perkul8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010   #2
Perkul8r

Drives: 91 GVR4
Re: FS-1994 S10 Pickup. $2200 obo

Sold it on Wen. This can be deleted.
Perkul8r is offline   Reply With Quote