MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 11-26-2013   #1
Brandito93

Drives: 1989 Nissan 240SX RB20
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandito93
2007 GMC Sierra Crew Cab SLT

2007 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4 for sale. This truck is loaded. 4 wheel drive, ebony leather seats (heated), dual climate control, power windows, power seats, Bose speakers and 6 cd changer, etc. Interior is in great condition. If you want anymore pictures just ask, I would be more than happy to send what you'd need. My number is 320-766-6141

Extras:
Line-X bed liner
Edge roll up tonneau cover
6000k HID lightbulb (Highs/Lows/Fogs)
Magnaflow muffler w/ Dual 3.5in tips straight out the back (Extremely smooth deep tone)
K&N Full Cold Air Intake
BullyDog Triple Dog GT Tuner
New 295/70/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers
18" Black Chrome Vision Warrior rims

Will include a brand new 4.75" Rough Country lift kit.

The 2007-2009 5.3 Vortec motors had a problem with burning oil. This motor was completely rebuilt and the issue was addressed and fixed along with new injectors. The motor was rebuilt solely for this reason and was rebuilt at 44,522 miles. The truck currently has 87,XXX miles. It has the Active Fuel Management technology which cuts off 4 cylinders to improve gas milage and also has FlexFuel capabilities.

**BAD**
It does have some hail damage on it. The front fenders and on the tops of the doors. Couple hundred in PDR and it would take care of it. Check pictures. I already replaced the hood, which was the worst and the other spots don't bother me.
Only light on is the tire sensor light because I don't have TPMS sensors for these rims and tires.

I'm asking $24,500obo.

Really looking to sell soon. Or would consider trading. Open to any offers. I'm a nice guy so the worst I will say is no thank you. Offer up anything.

Pics will be up soon
Brandito93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013   #2
Brandito93

Drives: 1989 Nissan 240SX RB20
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandito93
Re: 2007 GMC Sierra Crew Cab SLT

Brandito93 is offline   Reply With Quote