MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 12-13-2011   #1
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Drives: Cyborg from Japan
FS: "Clean, low mile" 91 Talon Shell

I have for sale my 1991 Eagle Talon TSI FWD shell. It has 79k miles on it. Currently the ECU, Engine wiring harness, Engine/Tranny, Shifter cables, and Radiator are out of it. I bought an AWD shell and transfered my parts from this shell to the new AWD. I still have the original tranny that will go with it. Only 3rd was notchy sometimes otherwise shifted great.

Mods on shell:
Shaved/tucked engine bay (w/ fuse box relocated to stock SMIC location)
Hypercoil AWD lowering springs on stock struts
2g AWD dual piston front brakes
Rewired Walbro 255hp fuel pump
Home made catback exhaust with Magnaflow dual tip muffler
35% tinted windows

The shell still has original paint, other than the LF fender, which shines very nicely. It currently has a white hood, since I swapped my CF hood. There are some small dents along the driver side where I side swiped a deer. Most people don't notice the dents at all, but if you look in the right light you can see them. This is also the reason the LF has been replaced. (This shell won 1st place at the Mitsu Cookout in '08 and 2nd in '11)

The interior is black with dark gray, in very good condition like you would expect a low-mile car. The drivers a-pillar is missing cause I swapped my gauges. Also the blower motor and heater core are out from removing the wiring harness. I will probably be removing my deck, but leave the speakers in there. The front are Pioneer and rear are Cheapo's but sound great.

Like I mentioned earlier the ECU, Engine wiring harness, Engine/Tranny, Shifter cables, and Radiator are out of it. It will come with stock talon wheels with decent tires, about 6/32's. There may be a couple other little things missing that I cant think of. The car is currently located at my mom's house with a car cover on it, so we would have to set up a time to go look at it together.

I am asking $1400 obo (That includes the tranny and any other parts I have that go with it - Possibly negotiable, depending on what goes with it.)
Contact: Easiest way to get a hold of me is my cell, text/call: 651-247-5990

Pictures:

Current

Before

Early pictures of car. IT WILL NOT COME WITH THESE WHEELS!

Old 12-14-2011   #2
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: FS: "Clean, low mile" 91 Talon Shell

Nice car, good to see you are still around.

GLWS
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote