MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 01-13-2004   #1
Iceman

Dog lovers be warned! Work safe and yet not....

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?vi...o=yadkin_county
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004   #2
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Damn, I didn't need to see that. :cry:

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004   #3
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey
The video wasn't really working for me but it worked enough for me to read the introduction and then I stopped it right there. I don't want to watch the cruelty.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004   #4
Iceman

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=mym2002

This one is a little bit more bloody. Actually i know it is bloody as hell. Its about cattle chicken pigs etc. Makes ya think. not for the weak of heart.
Old 01-13-2004   #5
Jakey
Asshat King

Actually after watching the false accusations brought about through that second video, I may try to get that first video to work.
I would absolutely love to see some PETA f*ckers go out and find repeated farms that treat animals the way they portray in that video. Sure there are farms like that out there but by far, the strong majority of farms takes excellent care of the animals. I have personally taken part in dehorning and casterating calves. The casterating allows the animals to grow at a more rapid and healthy rate which helps REDUCE if not ELIMINATE the need for any sort of growth hormone. The reason that calves are dehorned is to keep the animals from harming each other from fighting/playing.
I also love how they specifically refer to the farms they display as factory farms, HAH. Even though the number of family farms out there has dropped off the charts in the past 20 years, there are still more family farms that factory farms. They try to imply that all farms are bad, as far as I'm concerned they can take their video camera and stick it up their f*cking ass until it pops out of their throat. :rant:

Proud to be a Cyclone

Old 01-13-2004   #6
Iceman

Quote:
Originally posted by Jakey@Jan 13 2004, 05:56 PM
Actually after watching the false accusations brought about through that second video, I may try to get that first video to work.
I would absolutely love to see some PETA f*ckers go out and find repeated farms that treat animals the way they portray in that video. Sure there are farms like that out there but by far, the strong majority of farms takes excellent care of the animals. I have personally taken part in dehorning and casterating calves. The casterating allows the animals to grow at a more rapid and healthy rate which helps REDUCE if not ELIMINATE the need for any sort of growth hormone. The reason that calves are dehorned is to keep the animals from harming each other from fighting/playing.
I also love how they specifically refer to the farms they display as factory farms, HAH. Even though the number of family farms out there has dropped off the charts in the past 20 years, there are still more family farms that factory farms. They try to imply that all farms are bad, as far as I'm concerned they can take their video camera and stick it up their f*cking ass until it pops out of their throat. :rant:
The video is pretty old it seems... Since things i would think that they have changed things. I was more upset about the dog one than anything...
Old 01-13-2004   #7
1ViciousGSX
Admin

I don't know Jakey, if being castrated falls under the "being taken care of" catagory, leave my ass to suffer.

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004   #8
dsmstunna

Tournaments Won: 6

Thats wronge, hard to think people accually have the guts to do that.
Old 01-13-2004   #9
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
wow, talk about fucked up, i love animals, that is horse shit what they are doing
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004   #10
Jakey
Asshat King

Quote:
Originally posted by 1ViciousGSX@Jan 13 2004, 06:57 PM
I don't know Jakey, if being castrated falls under the "being taken care of" catagory, leave my ass to suffer.
The thing about the casterating process is many times it is a simple and fairly painless process. When the bull calf is old enough that it's testicles are accessible, a small rubber band is placed between the testicles and the body pinching the scrotum. Over time while the the bull calf grows, the genital area of the bull calf also grows except the rubber band will eventually cause the testicles to painlessly fall off due to area between the rubber band and the body growing while preventing everything else from not growing.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Old 01-13-2004   #11
Jana
Mazda Bitch

Ok, thanks for sharing that....excuse me while I go barf (this whole thread makes me sick just thinking about it) :razz2:
Jana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004   #12
Jakey
Asshat King

Quote:
Originally posted by DSMChick@Jan 13 2004, 09:03 PM
Ok, thanks for sharing that....excuse me while I go barf (this whole thread makes me sick just thinking about it) :razz2:
Just gotta keep those inquiring properly informed :bounce:

Proud to be a Cyclone

Old 01-13-2004   #13
Enes

Send a message via ICQ to Enes Send a message via AIM to Enes Send a message via MSN to Enes Send a message via Yahoo to Enes
that is also done to cats and other aminals as well, the rubber band to make the members fall off...

now for the dogs getting killed, i can understand having a lot of animals and having to get rid of them when a lot of american's aren't responsible enough for their animals, they like to have them and then when they don't want them any more they just let them loose out on the streets.

It is sad to see animals suffer, and they would suffer on the streets too as well as when they are getting killed.. way too sad.

i think that the dogs owners should be responsible for their dogs because they are a living animal, they have feelings...

Just think about it, when you get home your dog is all excited to see you, to play with you. Those are real feelings,... (wipes tears) and the people just abuse their friends...

i hate animal abuse i would kill animal abusers... we should send them all to australia and let them kill each other.. down with animal abusers...

i want my dog back...

-=E
Old 01-13-2004   #14
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly
Fucking pricks. Is that legal?? (the dogs)
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004   #15
Goat Blower
aka Goodbye

Asteroids Champion! Beach Squirter Champion!
Drives: Taylor Made R15
It is sad, and I hated dogs til my wife brought hers to live with us, now I at least like our dog. It's a job, and the guy doing the gas didn't look happy or proud about it.
2017 GMC Yukon-Current winter hooptie

Goat Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004   #16
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
yes that is definately jacked up shit. They should send that guy named HOTSTUFF into that contraption, i am still in shock over what he said in the Bumper Contest thread. unbelievable
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004   #17
Iceman

Quote:
Originally posted by me612@Jan 14 2004, 01:10 AM
yes that is definately jacked up shit. They should send that guy named HOTSTUFF into that contraption, i am still in shock over what he said in the Bumper Contest thread. unbelievable
HAHA yeah... on another note i can't seem to get kazza lite to work... anyone got a good free site to DL stuff from? kazza sucks
Old 01-14-2004   #18
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
That old and photoshopped. Ehh yeah. Life sucks, but worse has been done to humans.
Old 01-14-2004   #19
JiN

:cry: I love dogs. Some of those were puppies! there's always going to be a way around killing animals. People are just too lazy to do that kinda shit. Like instead of paying those men to kill them...pay them to raise them? I'm sure they are getting thair profets from people who get rid of their animals. Theres always a way. No one wants to take the time and effort to think about it though.

Miranda