MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 10-26-2011   #1
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Help fund my Talon build!

Since school has started, I have lost hours at work. Because of this my pay has dropped...dramatically. So, it is time to start selling the little odds and ends I have for some cash.

I will add to this as I find things. Here we go:

Brand New, never been used Ebay exhaust manifold. I paid close to $100 for it with shipping. (I will also include the gasket, bolts and washers that came with it). I would like to get around $85 shipped or picked up.

Another fine Ebay piece. O2 housing with dump tube. Once again I paid close to $95 for it (I believe). Will include gaskets, bolts and washers. $70 shipped obo.

Godspeed (Ebay) FMIC with piping for a 16g. A friend of mine had this on his Talon for awhile. He has begun the process of completely rebuilding it so I bought a few things off of him. This was one of them. I repolished and straightened the fins that face the front. I also cleaned it out (completely). I would really like $200 picked up.

^^ This includes all the pipes (w/Greddy BOV flange), couplers and T-bolt clamps needed (minus a 2g TB elbow^^.

Real or Fake (not sure) HKS SSQV parts. I bought it earlier this week, decided to take it apart and try to fix what I found wrong with it. As I was putting it back together it broke. I would fix it but no one seems to know where to find the part I need to fix it. Best offer on all the parts I guess.

(Broken piece if anyone can tell me what it is).

Two Kicker Comp 10's in a sealed "B-Box". New I was told these are worth $300 (the whole setup). I realize they are used, but they were lightly used. A friend of mine had them for a very short time. Then he traded his car they were in for an RS to build. These got put in his room and I ended up with them.

A 600watt amp wouldn't do them justice if that tells you anything. $225 obo and I'll bring them to you! (Please realize I live about 4 hours from the Cities).

There are more pictures of the BOV parts in this album.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 11-06-2011 at 10:54 PM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011   #2
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: Help fund my Talon build!

I found a few other things laying around.

1g stock cams. I do not know their milege but they look decent. One lobe has a bit of surface rust on it. Besides that they in good condition. Best offer.

Sony Xplod 600watt 3/4channel amp. It can be used for subwoofers or normal speakers. I will include the box, warrenty (still good) from WALMART and the high output pigtail. Its nearly new! $80 firm.

Blue top 450cc injectors. Unsure of their ACTAUL condition. They are very clean looking. I do not know what to ask for them so best offer!

Old 11-02-2011   #3
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Bump for the possibility of selling the intercooler.

There seriously cannot, not be people in need of a few parts!
Old 11-05-2011   #4
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Bump for getting the clamps (for the FMIC), and this cool chopped shifter! Its very sturdy and has a B&M shift knob. Best offer!

Also, I still have the intercooler and a few picture of how it sits in a 2gb Eclipse bumper:

Hell, let's do this: if you need anything for a 1ga LMK! I will most likely have it!
Old 11-06-2011   #5
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Bump for possibly having found a better 1g shell! Lets get some of this stuff sold!
Old 11-19-2011   #6
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Bump!

I halfway bolted the Ebay manifold to a head.

In other words, it fits so all you would need to do is bolt it on. Best offer takes it! I need some money.