MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 07-07-2007   #1
dedlewamp

Drives: 4G63
FS: 17" ADR Rims and Tires

Up for sale is a set of brand new ADR 17" five spoke deep dish rims. These have a five bolt universal lug pattern on them, which of course fits all DSMs. Also included are four brand new Kuhmo Supra 225/45/17 tires. These have already been mounted and balanced. I'll also throw in my low profile lugnuts and key for FREE!

The rims and tires have about five miles on them. I put them on my car, and didn't like how they looked. The rims were around $750.00 new, and the tires go for about $400.00. I do not want to ship these, so local pickup is preferred. If the buyer is very interested, shipping can be arranged, but at the buyer's time and expense.

Asking $750.00 for everything!

Located in Ames, Iowa, 30 minutes North of Des Moines, Iowa. Willing to drive a little ways to help out if necessary.

Please respond to the thread, and then PM if interested. Thanks! You can also send me an email at danielhalverson(at)hotmail.com

I also have lots of random DSM parts for sale too, so don't be afraid to ask if you are looking for anything!

Dan

Also have for sale:
- Uncrushed 1G BOV
- Stock 1G Head and Cams
- 28x12x3.5" FMIC

Would be willing to trade the rims for a nice set of lightweight 16" plus some cash, or a nice set of adjustable coilovers for a 1990 AWD.

Last edited by dedlewamp; 07-07-2007 at 01:49 PM..
dedlewamp is offline   Reply With Quote