MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 10-22-2008   #1
brando

Drives: gutlass
Send a message via AIM to brando Send a message via MSN to brando Send a message via Yahoo to brando
1995 cutlass supreme $1800 obo

Im getting rid of probably my second most favorite car i have ever owned and i dont want to do this but i need to bet my talon done. I love this car and it has done me nothing but good. All it has left to be done maintnance wise is some front brakes and she'll be a champ.start's right up on only a couple crank's no matter what even on the coldest of cold day's. it's really clean and only has a couple very small rust spot's on the rear quarter's and a couple minor ding's here and there. it ride's awesome , the suspension was done about 6 month's before i got it. it has good tires all the way around, they have only seen one winter and now 2 summer's. i have meticulusly maintained this vehicle replacing all hoses and doing everything i can possibly think of to this car to make it absolutly the best dd i could have asked for. it get's about 28 mpg highway and sometime's even more. umm but yea if you have any more question's ask away my number will be at the bottom of this listing

heres all the pic's of it that i have right now

i will also throow new head gasget's and revised intake mannifold gasget's on it if i get $2000 for the car. they are not bad but these 3.1 motor's have been known to have a small problem with the intake manifold gasget's and if i do the intake gasget's it will only take me about another 10 min to do the head gasget's.

Last edited by brando; 10-22-2008 at 02:51 AM..
brando is offline   Reply With Quote