MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Way Off Topic > Politics - FACTS and GOOD ATTITUDES ONLY

Old 12-16-2014   #361
AwdGSX13

Drives: Cars
Re: March for health care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
This is a completely moot point. Because Regardless of whether the ACA Went into effect. Premiums were already increasing at a DRAMATIC rate. It likely would have been more without the ACA Provisions.
Im just sick and tired of everyone blaming the ACA for their rate increases when the rates were already increasing prior to even talks about the ACA. You cant sit there and act like your health insurance stayed the same over the 10-15 years before the ACA was voted on because it didnt. The biggest complaint prior to the ACA was that health costs were increasing to the point it was bankrupting people. Is the new system perfect... NO, Can it be IMPROVED, yes. Are the dickhead republicans trying to IMPROVE it, NO. If they spent as much time trying to improve the damn thing than they were trying to repeal it, we would have a much better outcome for the people. But instead they are so butthurt about the fact that the Dems actually got through a piece of legislation that actually does something that they cant let it go. Its complete bullshit.

My healthcare costs went down actually the year prior. Those dickhead republicans lol...

'94 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
'06 Acura TL

Last edited by AwdGSX13; 12-16-2014 at 01:57 PM..
AwdGSX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014   #362
1ViciousGSX
Admin

All that needed to happen with the old system was to allow competition across state lines and TORT Reform. Remember that argument? Then healthcare cost would have dropped. And that's what those mean old republicans wanted, not Obamacare.

But now due to all the dumbasses who wanted to buy into the "insure the uninsured" bull shit, Obamacare has removed all possibility of competition and left the price control to the same bureaucrats and insurance companies that were jacking up the prices in the first place.

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)

Last edited by 1ViciousGSX; 12-16-2014 at 04:20 PM..
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014   #363
AwdGSX13

Drives: Cars

Yes because in the end we need to make sure that everyone is on an equal platform. Especially the ones on welfare / food stamps - because they are not getting enough as it is.

So in return hard workers like us feel the extra burden.

The best example is the hidden 3.8% tax on housing sales, and yes granted it is on the wealthy for the most part but same ideal. "to help fund obamacare" by taxing more.

'94 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
'06 Acura TL
AwdGSX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014   #364
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite

As of january 1st. Due to Obama's Cadillac tax. My health care and what I have to pay has almost tripled on top of the already 22% they had already raised it over the past 2years when they announced obama care going into effect.

I still pay the same weekly premiums ($110/fam) we are now using "UNITED HEALTHCARE"
How ever yearly out of pocket expense went from $2500 cap to now $6,000

Also any visit to the ER costs $350 out of pocket before they even pay.
also my copay's... any visit to the hospital that requires a stay is also now $350/per day in copay's

So since I have a baby due in april and we stayed 5 days last our last child. I now have to pay $1750 before we leave the hospital just in copay's. That doesn't include anything else.

United health care is one of if not the largest healthcare providers too.

Mean while the child my ex wife had (wasnt mine for those wondering) was using medicare and we had zero out of pocket expenses and better service then ive had with all my children since. My wife's 6 months along and we still dont know what the baby is because they wont do another ultrasound.(last one was at 3months) as there is nothing abnormal going on.
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph

Last edited by SlowWhite; 12-19-2014 at 09:43 PM..
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote