MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 07-05-2010   #1
89_Colt_GT

Drives: Swifty Crazy
Some Mitsu, but not completely Garage sale!!

Who: 89_Colt_GT -Erik
What: Garage Cleaning
when: now-ish
where: I live in white bear lake and work in arden hills by the ammunition plant off at 3pm mon-fri.
How: PM me on here
First I have a EVO style front bumper that fits 1st gens, had it on my colt for a few weeks. PO did a minor fix in the bottom middle. Was Primed and shot wirh Rust-oleum "Banner Red" $120 b/o

Next I have a Collection of Nissan/Datsun Literature:
$10 each or all for $25.

MS 92211 Intake Gasket Set, A must have for any malibu, impala, lumina, monte carlo or other dex-cool slurping GM, 3.1/3.4 combos. $20 firm, please google the part # to make sure it fits your girlfriends car.
I have a Mr. Ass-kit brand oil plug, meant for carb'd GM v8's, heaven knows there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many out there. A measly $5 will land you this gem.

Nissan scissor jack with optional styrofoam holder for the Z32. $15. no additional fee for foam, as long as I can find it.

1984-1989 300zx Speaker Covers (rear) I wanna say they are the same for the 2+2's but thats up to you. I bought these off ebay and they have a small chip in the underside. but if you dont have them in your Z, it looks bad. make an offer.

Fog Machine/Burn-out improver. I had a rave and this thing worked wonders, it has a ~10 foot cord with switch and 1 full bottle. hook up a power inverter and some tubing and your 82 FWHP Accord will look like king of the streets in west st paul with this beast. $20 Firm

300zx Throttle Body Upgrade for z31's. has a believe working TPS. Could be cleaned up and made into a nice ash tray. and sell the TPS. $10.

Samuel Adams Beer Tap Handle/ Sweet Shift Knob. made out of imported oak wood from the forests of narnia. Has a few scratches, was from a bar and would make a cool shift knob/4wd handle. or for all you mad tyte drifters, e-brake handle? its up to you. $10

Z31 (84-89 )Under dash piece for driver side. has a few scratches but should clean up pretty good. $15

Free Stuff:
Head Gasket Set For 84-87 300zx.This is a spendy kit from oreilly, I wanna say $160, however last year when my car was broken into they opened up the package and dumped everything in my driveway. I dont know if anything is missing but if someone can use it. come get it. I have no warranty on this at all as to the quality of the parts or parts in it. Fel-Pro Part # HS 9228 PT-1

Valve Cover for V8's? its free

Ignition coil for a 1996 Town Car w/ 4.6L. I thought the coil was bad, bought a new one and had the same issue. Its free because I cant charge for it.

Wanna Boost on a Budget? Or have others think your engine is boostin? This is a dual purpose item, whether you want it to intercool or interfool, it should work but is not guaranteed. thus its price tag.

Digital Dash Power Supply for Z31's with the digi dash. came as a spare in my '84 non-turbo and never tried it out. thus it too is free.

Motorcraft FL820S fits on almost every car ford makes. I bought 2 for my town car and this one has been sitting on the shelf for less than 7 months.
89_Colt_GT is offline   Reply With Quote