Old 11-15-2006   #341
Gravy
Who's this guy?

Drives: 91 Dodge Stealth RT/TT
Send a message via AIM to Gravy Send a message via Yahoo to Gravy
Re: DSM people- sightings???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95talonracer View Post
I seen a red GST 2gb at the new Village Bank that is being built on 65 in East Bethel. I think it was someone working there. It was really clean and had exhaust and that is all I seen.
Seen that car a few times, if you see it again and it has a FMIC the kid goes to school in saint francis still. Basket handle on that one i asume?
Old 11-15-2006   #342
Tauni
Mazda-ing

Drives: 2013 Mazdaspeed3

Hey Schiedes was that you I saw at Co Rd C and 88 in St Anthony around 6 or 7ish today? Black and wingless and FMIC... I saw you sitting at the stop light and I drooled the whole way as you crossed the intersection.
Tauni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007   #343
scheides
flips McGee

Hey Tauni! I missed this! Yea, it was probably me, I was up there that night! Out doing some xmas shopping no doubt!

Tonight I saw a dark green or black 1Gb Talon with stealies on 610 & 252 tonight, we played a bit, then my trunk popped up after I left that stop light!
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007   #344
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

I just saw a nice black 2G at the hopkins holidays this morning at about 7:45. Nice and clean. Actually looked like scheides old 2G.
Old 01-23-2007   #345
scheides
flips McGee

Hrm, chickensoup lives in Lake Elmo...maybe he was returning home from a hot night on the town with some Hopkins Hawties?!? Yeaaaa Boy!
Old 02-06-2007   #346
clean2g
Boost Junkie

Drives: I teleport
Send a message via AIM to clean2g

I saw my twin today; red 2g gst/gsx in front of cub foods in Apple Valley this evening close to 8ish I think? Anyone on here? Of course, your car was much cleaner.. I haven't had a chance to wash the ride in a while.
clean2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007   #347
xveganxcowboyx
Wanker

Drives: 95 M3

I posted this on mnsc recently with no response. Since this threa resurfaced I'll try here. Twice at Metro State midway campus I saw a nice looking 1GA Talon. Black Cherry, FMIC, 3" exhaust with stock looking straight through muffler (would like to know what brand and model...), various switches and gauges inside. Pretty.

Oh yeah, 2g 16" chrome rims.

*edit* remembered another bit. Both times were for my Monday class. 6-9PM

Last edited by xveganxcowboyx; 02-06-2007 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: above
xveganxcowboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007   #348
scheides
flips McGee

Silver IX MR w/ Kline dealer plates on it - Test drive in EP?

Pulled up next to you in my wingless black evo8. If I could actually shift it would have been more fun!
Old 02-08-2007   #349
Pushit2.0
15min late to the world

"dam street racers." "Roads closed pizza boy, find another way home." So how did you stack up to the 9?
Old 02-08-2007   #350
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

I hope you owned him scheides!
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #351
crazy_skier
A.E.K.Δ.B

Beer Dude 2 Champion!
Drives: 1994 Suburban

anyone with a red 2gb live around prior/marshall??? I saw one for a sec last night in some apartment parking - and i finally got the talon into the cities (only half a year of work)
crazy_skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #352
Kevin90GSX
FST-GSX

123 GO Champion! Air Shooter Champion! Air War Champion! Airport Champion! Anti Aircraft Gun Champion! Art Thief Champion! Asteroid Rain Champion! Asteroids Revenge Champion! Attack by Night2 Champion! Ball Breaker Champion! Battle Bots Champion! Bezerk Champion! Bike Stunts Champion! Bomb Bandits Champion! Border 2 Champion! Brain Force Champion! Breakout by 2dplay Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Castlevania Champion! Centipede Classic Champion! Chairlift Challenge Champion! Cone Crazy Champion! Courier Combat Champion! Dare Devil Champion! Dare Level Champion! DBZ BreakOut Champion! Deal or No Deal Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Duck Hunt Dog Kill Champion! Evangelion Champion! Extreme Rowing Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Final Test Champion! Formula Fun Champion! Hammer Throw Champion! Highway Hunter Champion! Highway Patrol Champion! Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion! Hot Rocks Champion! Hungry Hungry Mario Champion! IK Champion! JetPac Champion! Joust Champion! Long Jump Champion! Luigis Revenge Interactive Champion! Mastermind Champion! Megaman Champion! Moon Lander Champion! NightTime Driving Champion! Offroad Trophy Champion! Pac Pong Champion! Pang 2004 Champion! Parking Battle of the sexes Champion! Pepsi Jet Ski Champion! Pingu Sports! Champion! Red and Blue Champion! Red Rampage Champion! Shadow The Hedgehog Champion! Shadow xs Champion! Shift Poker Solitaire Champion! Shuriken Challenge Champion! Snow Boarding Champion! Snowboarding Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Sonic bowling Champion! Sonic lost in Mario World Champion! Spy Hunter Champion! Stans Ski Jumping Champion! Super Bean Bag Toss Champion! SuperMario Rampage Champion! Table Football Champion! Tower Construction Champion! Track Mania Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! USSR Ping Pong Champion! WipeOut Champion! Yeti Pentathlon Champion! Zathura - Meteor Storm Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Send a message via AIM to Kevin90GSX Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin90GSX

I saw a really clean darker blue stealth with aftermarket rims.

Looked clean. Had MN plates.
Best mph of 133
Kevin90GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #353
sleepy2lazy

I saw an incredibly nice pimped out Navy Blue 1st Gen Burn the crap out of a noisy Modified Mustang in ILLINOIS this weekend on Highway 74 (or was it 72)
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007   #354
crazy_skier
A.E.K.Δ.B

Beer Dude 2 Champion!
Drives: 1994 Suburban

oh yeah on tuesday i saw a really nice 2GB lowered with gauges carbon hood and rims, n1 exhaust and it was a red maroon looked really nice and it was down by chaska I was in my black/white 2G talon with the 99 conversion if you saw me. and then around 950 that night I saw a 1g black/white turning east onto 7 from 101 over by target in minnetonka
crazy_skier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #355
bluntedelvis
Click,Click,BOOM!!!

Thursday Coon Rapids, Hwy. 10 at 4:30 pm saw a really nice Black on Black 2g gs, girl driven, got off Hanson and went North I went South, anybody here.
Old 03-16-2007   #356
longemoco

yesterday i saw orange eclipse, couldn't tell if it was turbo or not, on 28th and wells fargo way (minneapolis). arround noon. anyone here?
longemoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #357
Pimpin Dsmstyle
Br0k3N

Send a message via AIM to Pimpin Dsmstyle

Saw a silver 2g roll by my new house in rosemount.. reved the shit out of his car. I guess it might of been an automatice reaction to seeing 2 dsms in the garage and 1 in the driveway lol.
Old 03-17-2007   #358
eagle talon guy

Send a message via AIM to eagle talon guy

has anybody ever seen that lime green mitsubishi eclipse that looks identical to the one in the fast and the furious? i asked the guy if he had any mods and he said just exhaust and intake. but it sure does look good! im not even kidding, it looks identical, decals and all! you can see it at the subway in monticello. by the way, the wheels he has on it now, are his winter wheels, his summer wheels look a lot better! here is a pic.
eagle talon guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007   #359
DoughtCom
It's deluxe son... deluxe

Drives: Your mom
Send a message via AIM to DoughtCom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle talon guy View Post
has anybody ever seen that lime green mitsubishi eclipse that looks identical to the one in the fast and the furious? i asked the guy if he had any mods and he said just exhaust and intake. but it sure does look good! im not even kidding, it looks identical, decals and all! you can see it at the subway in monticello. by the way, the wheels he has on it now, are his winter wheels, his summer wheels look a lot better! here is a pic.
awww how cute. lol

Anyway, I saw a red 2G eclipse in Hopkins yesterday, we made eye contact (not in a gay way). I was in the MR.

sleepydsm: "Shit breaks, $2500 trannys are disposable. If that upsets your stomach, get out now."
DoughtCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #360
longemoco

yesterday i saw a black 1g dsm, with FMIC right in front of my house(columbia heights), made a y turn in my drive way, i think i seen this car before in new brighton, anyone here?
longemoco is offline   Reply With Quote