MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 10-15-2009   #1
spyder_dsm

stupid azz driver

Man I f!#$en hate stupid ass driver. yesterday I took my car to work and some stupid f!@# either back up or drove into my car and f!@#ed up my whole back left side of my car. To think they could of left a note or a name and number or something man. Now it's going to cost me F!@#en $500 deductibles and that $500 plus another 3 to $400 could of got me my turbo set up man I'm pissed. I parked far as shit too so I would stay away from dump ass driver like these people but I guess they still want to drive near the nice car and take a look at it to mess it up. F!@#en hate these people.. IF I find this person man SOMEBODY GONNA GET A HURT...
spyder_dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #2
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Drives: Cyborg from Japan
Re: stupid azz driver

Same thing I said about that deer that ran into my car.. Sucks man, best of luck to you.
Old 10-15-2009   #3
spyder_dsm

thanks bro. Same thing happen to me too. coming back from st.peter to st.paul saw the deer pass about 20 to 30 feet and I slow down from 65 to about 45 mph and let the deer pass, after it pass I picked up speed again and got to about 55 mph and right about to where the deer pass across, it jumped into the road again and I break and honk at it, it jump back and forth and dodge my wife's Rav4, then out of no where an bambi pop's out and crash the whole front right side of the car got all messed up pretty good. And the RAV4 just came out of the shop about a week ago now the Spyder GST man it's not my month I tell you.
Old 10-15-2009   #4
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Was probably someone old. More than once I've witnessed an old person bump into a car while parking, damaging both cars and driving off because they didn't even realize that something happened.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #5
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

Old drivers should be shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #6
Nightjoker7

Drives: 04 Evo 8 SSL - 95 Eclipse gsx -2011 Chevy Caprice PPV
Send a message via MSN to Nightjoker7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post
Old drivers should be shot.
old drivers like this should be haha.
Nightjoker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #7
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Drives: Cyborg from Japan

I witnessed 2 old guys in a pickup truck come into an autozone parking lot last year and hit 3 vehicles on the way in. He was coming right at me and my friend and I yelled at my friend to get the fuck out of there. We awd launched his car right out of that parking lot.. Then the old guy just pulled back out of the parking lot and kept driving..

Who else thinks once people reach 70 they should have to re-take their drivers license test?
Old 10-15-2009   #8
Nightjoker7

Drives: 04 Evo 8 SSL - 95 Eclipse gsx -2011 Chevy Caprice PPV
Send a message via MSN to Nightjoker7

ya that would be a great idea considering i think some old people have a hard time just remembering to breath lol.
Nightjoker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #9
mlomker
*Resting In Peace*

Drives: 94 Plymouth Acclaim/2008 EvoX

Old folks have money and a great lobbyists. Not gonna happen.

I watched a semi back into a car once. Not sure if he even felt it...walked to his window and pointed out the smashed car behind him.

I'd also suspect that a lot of guys driving uninsured or with a revoked license would also hit & run.

kracka--It's official, Lomker sucks at chicks!
mlomker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #10
Andrew7dg
Built it from scratch!

Drives: Currently Mitsu-less

That just happened to me also. Was shopping at a grocery store (the type that an older person would shop at) came back to find out someone had backed into the front of my car.

1GA

The pop up doesn't want to open now and the clear lens are broken.

I just stood there in disbelief for a while looking at the car before becoming pissed off.

Person just drove away, no explanation, no one to blame and I am left to fix the mess. Just isn't right

BTW, if anyone has any of those part laying around... still need them...They are hard to find
Old 10-15-2009   #11
ABV
Admin

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion!

That sucks! My truck was keyed a few weeks ago, so I kind of know what it feels like. It's just paint damage, no dents or anything, but its still expensive to fix.

The kind of people that are capable of doing things like this are just amazing specimens. (Is amazing the right word?)
ABV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #12
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm

sorry to hear man. People that dumb should be shot, esp. when you purposely parked far and away so they wouldnt hit you.
I think that people over 65 should retake their license and every 5yrs after that. Seriously, some old people just shouldnt be on the road anymore. It's more dangerous for us to be near them.
1slowdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #13
spyder_dsm

All of this sucks big time man. The thing that sucks the most is when your scared to park close to other people and you park very far away then walk to the store,mall,work,ect.. and when you come out theres an old ass truck or an old ass car park right next to it and they open there door so F!@#en wide the it make a dent in your car, man I hate those people. All tho there was this one time that this prick dent my door and I got so pissed off I took out one of my work drill put a big ass drill bit on it and pop all 4 off tires. Sorry to who ever that person was but thats what you get when you pissed people off.
Old 10-15-2009   #14
mlomker
*Resting In Peace*

Drives: 94 Plymouth Acclaim/2008 EvoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder_dsm View Post
I got so pissed off I took out one of my work drill put a big ass drill bit on it and pop all 4 off tires.
Must admit..I slashed a tire once. Felt guilty, tho, so carried around a valve core remover for a number of years after that. Punishment should fit the crime.

I will say that some people are just naturally clumsy. My kid brother will scratch, break, or drop anything within his vicinity. I had a brand new computer case that was made of aluminum (spendy, HTPC case) and put it the far corner behind the kitchen table. I never use the kitchen table...brother pulls out a chair and whacks the front of it good. Damn, man.

kracka--It's official, Lomker sucks at chicks!

Last edited by mlomker; 10-15-2009 at 04:04 PM..
mlomker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #15
spyder_dsm

one more thing I don't think it's an old person because I work at Metro State college and its either a youngster, middle age or an somalians person that wasn't looking at what they were doing and always on there phone texting or talking. Not to be races but man those people are more dangerous then older people driving and at less older people have insurance some of these somalians don't even have insurance. And I'll PUT IT OUT THERE AGAIN I'M NOT RACES. Some times others races of people drive horrible too.

Last edited by spyder_dsm; 10-15-2009 at 04:09 PM..
Old 10-15-2009   #16
spyder_dsm

yeah I feel guilty for doing it too but like you said punishment should fit the crime sometimes we have to put the law in our own hands. And yeah I know what your talking about keeping things nice an neat so it will last a long time. my wife man cant do any of those things to think she's a women and she keeps things nice and neat nope whatever she eats in the car will stay in that car for weeks and if I don't clean it up more trash will add up and soon you can't even see the floor of the car. LOL
Old 10-15-2009   #17
Kevin 1G Drummer

Drives: Silver '02 IS300, Blue '06 Suzuki SV1000

My head hurts...
Old 10-18-2009   #18
CarPsyco84

Drives: 07' Z06, 16' Beta 300RR

best ever was watching some middle aged lady drive her buick right in front of a right turning semi and then the back tires hitting her car... lady kept pulling foreword cause she couldnt see or something. Its not just old people that shouldn't be driving.
Old 10-21-2009   #19
Twitch

Drives: 2005 GTO, 2006 Duramax, 92 turbo civic, 85 Grand National
Send a message via AIM to Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew7dg View Post

I just stood there in disbelief for a while looking at the car before becoming pissed off.
Thats what I did when my subs were stolen

Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote