MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 08-18-2007   #1
matt j

motor and trans for sale

well i am moving and have deceided to get rid of a few things. First off is my spare motor.

91 auto 6 bolt motor without torque converter, includes .20 over brand new 2g pistons, rings, and wrist pins. and complete 6 bolt head, needs new water pump, and includes a new crank. 400.00 (still needs to be put together)

90 tsi awd transmission, picked this up from a buddy of mine as a spare, but not going to need it. Doesnt grind any gears, has 115,000 miles on it and was babied. only flaw is the bell housing was rewelded due to a crack, very strong weld though. 200.00.

i also have a 13g turbo off of the same auto gsx, has some shaft play but still boosted fine. 40.00

i have like 3 sets of the gauge cluster surround for the 90-91 model t/e/l that have the foglight switches and pop up headlight switches, along with the center portion with the hvac controls and were the shifter is sitting. basically the whole center portion minus the glove box. but i do have one glove box laying around.

stock smic, perfect shape with stock lower intercooler piping.

if your interested let me know, i would prefer not to ship the tranny or motor as weight becomes an issue.
matt j is offline   Reply With Quote