MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Hosted Support Forums > LSE Performance

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008   #1
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Closing the shop, Feburary 28th, 2008

The time has come for LSE Performance LLC to downsize.

There are a variety of personal and business underlying reasons to this decision, but our decision is final.

All customer cars will be contacted on the status/completion of your car, we are not taking in any more work, or have been for the past month.

Thank you to all of our customers we have had, your support has been great. John, Ryan, and I will still be around for minor repairs as well as I will be tuning on a contract basis. We will not have a public storefront and will be by appointment only, parts sales is currently under review.

Thanks again everyone, it has/was fun!

We will be posting up a open house/flea market event in the next weekend as well as posting all of our parts/tools available that we do not want.

Last edited by niterydr; 02-08-2008 at 03:15 PM..
Old 02-08-2008   #2
scheides
flips McGee

Re: Closing the shop, Feburary 28th, 2008

You guys have been a great addition to the community and the shop presence will be missed. Please don't be strangers, come to dyno days, cruises, and weekly meets!
Old 02-08-2008   #3
MustGoFaster

Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion!
Drives: A big dirty V8
Send a message via ICQ to MustGoFaster Send a message via AIM to MustGoFaster Send a message via Yahoo to MustGoFaster Send a message via Skype™ to MustGoFaster

With the additional time I'll have on my hands, (after everything's taken care of) I am planning to do more fun stuff with, and without my cars.
Old 02-08-2008   #4
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustGoFaster View Post
With the additional time I'll have on my hands, (after everything's taken care of) I am planning to do more fun stuff with, and without my cars.
Yeah you will be with John or I (while we are working on cars) most of the time when you aren't on the road course, thats why I didn't include you
Old 03-05-2008   #5
niterydr
back in the saddle again

I would like to thank you all!

I would first off like to thank our customers. You guys were all great and made it worthwhile. Trusting someone with your vehicle is something very difficult to do, and we thank you all for that.

I would also like to thank the admin team here. This site has been great to be a part of, and hopefully all of us at LSE can contribute for years to come.

I would also personally like to extend a special thanks to Allan (and Jana). You two have been extremely helpful with LSE Performance as well as all the shit we went thru with QPR INC. I would like to take this time to publically acknowledge how wonderful of people you both truely are, and how much you really do help your friends.

Brian Barton- You have been a great friend. I am not happy with how the last year went with LSE and you in general. I have some of your personal effects, if you could pm me your address I can mail them down (from when you were going thru those times and we stored stuff for you). You were a big jump start to John and myself into this community and for that I thank you very much.

Andy Nash- Like Brian, the situation with us really went to shit. I know the feeling of and imho it is justified. I hope someday we can both sit down and talk about what happened and how to address it and if possible, move on. I really did not want to loose your friendship as this was never the goal of LSE, but I was really between a rock and hard place, I hope you understand. I will always value the times we spent at Denny's, Red Rock, and the shop just bsing.

Chris and Aaron Boodram- Thanks for stepping up and helping out. You guys were both alot of fun to work with.

Mark (TKR)- The brief time you worked with us was also fun. I wish you the best of luck in your future endevors.

Swifty- You are a dork , LOL! Just text me less often with tech shit and you won't piss me off as much. Also, try to realize when I am jerking your chain. Finally, don't sweat the small stuff with your car so much man! Your help around the shop was appreciated as well.

Josh Waldron and Jeff Somers- From when I first met both of you guys I knew you would be around the shop for sometime. Jeff, I really appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into LSE to make it go. I wish both of you guys the best of luck in your careers.

The guys at MAP- We all go way back and I think everyone on this forum knows this. I wish you guys the best of luck, keep moving those parts against those big boys!

Enes- You were very supportive of the shop and me personally. I value your friendship and insite and hope all is well with you.

Matt D- If you are still alive, thanks for all the tech help as well.

Anyone else I have forgot, thanks to you all as well.

That being said, I am not dying or anything like that, just figured I would throw that all out there!

Time to change my sig and blend into the crowd. With the slowing down of the shop, maybe I can get back to 'swanny' and away from LSE Josh...

Last edited by niterydr; 03-05-2008 at 10:56 PM..
Closed Thread