MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 02-22-2010   #1
allyoucaneat_talon

Drives: 93 Talon Tsi AWD
1991 eagle talon FWD Turbo

Alright before I bring this into MAPS I am seeing who wants it just in case. Just got this car from a dude in Albert Lee and it seem some of the parts he claimed on it was false. Comfirm by the local dsm guys. Some of his statement he claim seem to be real to which balance out but now I am in need of a DD not a project already got enough on my plate.

91 tsi fwd with LSD yes with LSD STAGE 2 Clutch and light fly wheel. Engine and tranny just recently rebuilt "now by checking it, it is rebuilt but the guy claim is rebuilt by ENZO they also did the popluar 2g piston with 1gen rod or the other way around with arp bolts and studs and triple layer hg." does have a 92 front conversion. everything else is stock beside the coil on plug set up and 3" gm with translator. Battery located in the rear.

here is what i know the body isn't as bad as alot of other dsm i seen but is not the greatest you can judge if your interested. on the rear wheel The guy seem honest but it seem I got juke he say this car have problem in the winter because of the GM BS there is no power going to the injectors. Everything else is good, fuel, spark, timing, you name it. I came to a conclusion that is either the ECU or ICM this is where MAPS get enolve because if I get this issue fixed then I will keep this car. Heres your chance to have a turbo car this summer for a cheap price. 2500 is firm cause we all know MN is DSM Territory. Will trade for a clean eg, ek, ef, crx, with sufface rust. 5 speed coupe, or hatch only. maybe a da or dc. differently mx3 with v6, maybe a bmw. If you are trading don't offer a junk car, I don't need a car that have engine or tranny problems, and no rust bucket. get a hold of me 651 two zero six 53 two two or PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	talon.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	9784   Click image for larger version

Name:	talon2.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	9785   Click image for larger version

Name:	talon3.jpg
Views:	296