MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 05-06-2010   #1
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Evo X For Sale

Figured I would post up here as well since I know a lot of people on here can do their own work. Not sure if anyone is really looking to upgrade but here it is...taken from EvoM so ask questions if something doesn't make sense.

I am not 100% on this yet, but as of now I want to sell the car and switch to something different.

Here is the backlog, mods are in my signature right now.

I made 420whp/390wtq on a very very low reading dyno, if you don't believe me that is fine, it would be around 500whp/450wtq on a dynojet for reference.

The car is in great condition (minus the motor, getting to that). The car had 26k miles on it when the motor popped last weekend. I am willing to negotiate for the car depending on what mods you want with it etc.

It has the SSS package and aluminum shift knob and e brake. The car had factory installed clear bra and bigger clear bra near the rocker panels to help against paint chips.

Maintenance was up to date, all of it done at a dealer etc etc. Brakes are great, brand new clutch in there with SSP master cylinder, just did it like 2 weeks ago. I have all the stock components that can go with it depending on which pricing tier you pick.

The perfect buyer for this car will be someone who was planning on building a motor anyway in which case you will be getting a hell of a deal.

All the mods and labor into this car are well into the 40's, i think i have about $47k into the car with everything. I honestly just don't want to scrap together the money needed to build it because i would honestly be paying for my mortgage and motor build and nothing else, too much to invest right now.

So here goes, here are the prices I am looking at as of now.

With all mods, brand new rims/tires (2800) stock parts as well - $27.5k

(keep in mind this car has mods on there that would not have to be upgraded until some very high HP levels).

Stock parts back on minus with new wheels/tires - $24k

Stock everything with a blown motor $21k

I honestly owe very little money on the car so that is not why I am asking these prices. If you are truly serious about this car, please PM and we can negotiate if possible.

Here are the pics of what it looked like recently, and some of the motor carnage pics.

I just had a shop quote me for a completely built motor with installation and the car would handle 700whp and that price was 8-9 for everything. So buy this and another 8-9k and you will be able to make some big ass numbers.

A stock motor can be had for like 5 k, or get a ralliart shortblock for 3.5k and swap the X cams in which i have and would include into it and the stock turbo and you are looking at an awesome deal.

You could feasible get this car, the motor would be one with low miles, under 20k (the ralliart one i found for 3.5k has 16k miles) and put the stock X parts on. You would have a stock X with 16k miles on the motor for $24.5k assuming you can do labor.

Ooops, forgot, i had a rust proof coating put on too which was like 800 (including clear bra stuff). So it is winterized. The stock rims have very good 1100 dollar winter tires as well that could be included for the high pricing tier.

Let me know, enough delay, pics!

Connecting rod through the block:

Honestly I had never raced this at the track or anything, most miles were done going to and from work (60 miles a day) it was a very well taken care of car, i just pushed the stock motor too far.

Thanks for looking, feel free to ask questions and I can take more pics if needed. Car is dirty right now though, needs a good wash and the engine bay obviously needs some love to clean the oil, nothing a little elbow grease can't fix to make it shine (aside from the hole in the block)
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #2
scheides
flips McGee

Re: Evo X For Sale

Might want to include an actual list of mods for those that may be interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #3
mlomker
*Resting In Peace*

Drives: 94 Plymouth Acclaim/2008 EvoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
His mod list:

FPred - P&P by FP, Coated by MAP
Cosworth - MX1's
Stock Ex. Mani - P&P, Coated by MAP
AMS - FMIC, LICP, UICP, Intake, Underhood Bushings
TBE - (BR Bullet Dual, UR TP, AMS Widemouth)
Works - SS & Base Bushings
Perrin - 3-port, 2" Antenna
BlaqOPS - Progressive Boost Double Pumper
Deatschwerks - 1000cc Inj's w/E85
MAP AFPR Setup
Crushed Stock BOV, JMFab catch can, AMSOil Tranny Fluid
ACT - ME1-HDG6/Streetlite Flywheel SSP - MC Upgrade

kracka--It's official, Lomker sucks at chicks!
mlomker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #4
Murlo26

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I suppose I could do that

I don't expect to find anyone quickly, lol, But I will put something up later today. I would say heavily modded, but not sure that is the right term, neither is mildly though...somewhere in between.
Old 05-06-2010   #5
Murlo26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlomker View Post
His mod list:

FPred - P&P by FP, Coated by MAP
Cosworth - MX1's
Stock Ex. Mani - P&P, Coated by MAP
AMS - FMIC, LICP, UICP, Intake, Underhood Bushings
TBE - (BR Bullet Dual, UR TP, AMS Widemouth)
Works - SS & Base Bushings
Perrin - 3-port, 2" Antenna
BlaqOPS - Progressive Boost Double Pumper
Deatschwerks - 1000cc Inj's w/E85
MAP AFPR Setup
Crushed Stock BOV, JMFab catch can, AMSOil Tranny Fluid
ACT - ME1-HDG6/Streetlite Flywheel SSP - MC Upgrade
Thank you, I will actually write that out completely later, for those who don't want to deal with Acronyms.
Old 05-06-2010   #6
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g

Good luck, wish I could of seen this in action.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010   #7
Murlo26

It was fun while it lasted...still might end up building it, but I really don't think invested that much into a car is worth it. As I said before, if it was over time, like even a whole winter and i already had a winter beater and the car could sit somewhere and get built...then I would probably do it. But it is a lot of money to spend on a car and I have spent so much already.