MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 05-27-2007   #1
Kougar

Drives: 06 RSX
Send a message via MSN to Kougar
FS: '95 Stock Civic EX Auto $1500

I am selling my civic so I can trade my starion to someone for a car they have that I have wanted for a very long time. I need to sell this QUICKLY.

1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe. Automatic with 166K on it. Cruise, power roof, all power everything else. Completely stock other than brighter headlight bulbs, and aftermarket speakers. This car has been the single most dependable car I have ever owned. It has only stranded me once, because the distributor died about a month ago. I replaced it, and it runs perfect again. I am the SECOND owner of this vehicle. My father was the first owner and had it dealer maintained.

Mechanically, this car is damn near perfect. Starts everytime you need it to, goes anywhere you want it to, and it's cheap cheap cheap! Insurance, gas, etc. The tranny shifts a bit hard, but nothing extreme by any means. HVAC settings 1-2 don't work, and the corner edge of the windsheild has a few couple inch cracks in it. The exhaust rusted out where the front pipe meets the cat, so I put a coupler and clamps on it to connect it. Works, but there is an exhaust leak, so the car is louder than it should be.

Body, it's a bit rough. Typical honda rust on rear wheel wells. Years ago it had hail damage. Had a stock color repaint years ago also, and some of it is peeling a bit on a section of the car. Rear bumper is a scratched up from pushing it with a truck bumper, and the driver door pin/hinge is messed up. When you open the driver door, it drops down about 1.5", so that you have to lift up on it some to get it to shut.

All 4 tires have less than 10K on them. About 10K ago the fuel filter, 02 sensor, and spark plugs were replaced. Windshield wipers were replaced last fall. Oil changed every 3K, it's about due for another one due to time (3 months). Air filter is a bit dirty but I think I have a short ram intake to include with a new filter if you'd like it. Last time I took a long trip it got over 36MPG.

*I WILL GET PICS OF THE INTERIOR AND UPDATED PICS WITHIN THE DAY*

I am asking $1500. I am fairly firm on this, so please don't lowball

I daily drive this car right now. You can come look at it pretty much whenever you want, just give me a call at 651-249-5330 or send me a PM.

Thanks for the interest,

Tom
Kougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007   #2
x1genx

Drives: 90 1g awd
Send a message via AIM to x1genx
Re: FS: '95 Stock Civic EX Auto $1500

Hey has any one picked this up yet?
I am curious if I can come take a look at it tomorrow. I live close out in Eagan
Pm me with your number if the car is still available.
x1genx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007   #3
Kougar

Drives: 06 RSX
Send a message via MSN to Kougar
Re: FS: '95 Stock Civic EX Auto $1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1genx View Post
Hey has any one picked this up yet?
I am curious if I can come take a look at it tomorrow. I live close out in Eagan
Pm me with your number if the car is still available.
No, not yet, but a lot of interest. You can look at it tomorrow, yes. I sent you a PM.
Kougar is offline   Reply With Quote