MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #261
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy2lazy View Post
I agree with you Joe. But the difference is from eating there and not eating there. You research about a source, based on others reviews or friends, whether or not you plan to move forward or find another. And like I said, you guys may have turnaround the company now, but my resistance as i'm sure many others in the dsm world have is the fact of the past. This is a hard concept to face, b/c if everyone is afraid and won't see that you've changed, how will others know? Thats why i tried pointing out that its going to be a tough path to go in the future, but for some reason, its not about trying to understand and improve, its about excuses. Not sure if its you or someone else, you guys have SBR by your names lol.
Heading in the right direction WOHOO

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #262
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
I have made no excuses this entire thread. Not one, i do understand the point your making but cannot understand why everyone is quick to blow up on SBR but is not willing to give it another shot.

Joe - SBR
Why should I give my money to a company that says they are better, when I can give my money to a company that I KNOW is good? Why the hell should I take your word for it, you are a salesman! If I believed every salesman I would have a Tornado installed in my intake and those stupid magnets on my fuel line.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #263
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
I cannot change anyones opinion if they do not want me too, all i can do is my job.

Joe
SBR
Then it's time for more wrenching and less internet usage. Let your boss attempt to repair his own image, you guys are doing him more harm than good.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #264
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Jason View Post
People don't speak up enough when the transaction goes smooth.

Now Jet, it looks like your rather new as far as your "legit" business goes.
Take your current customer base, and multiply it by 300%. You think you will have 100% perfection? Even if you kept a very low number of complaints, as your business grows, complaints will too.
I know this, my parents have had their own business for 35 years and I grew up in it. The difference is, I will not say "99% customer satisfaction is good and I hope to keep it there. I will say 99% customer satisfaction isn't good enough and I am going to strive for 100%. If I don't see an improvement every year, then something is wrong.

Old 05-09-2007   #265
sleepy2lazy

Quote:
I have made no excuses this entire thread. Not one, i do understand the point your making but cannot understand why everyone is quick to blow up on SBR but is not willing to give it another shot. Now that everyone is aware of the company turn around, try it again...you dont have to buy much or even say your from this thread...just call. hell, you dont even need to buy anything, just call and talk to me, or chris, or jason, or chance, or teh other jason, ..lol, or Mike...youll see im not asswipe, nor is anyone else. I give help to anyone that calls, i may not take shit from anyone but im not a dick. Try it, just once and then make your opinion.

Joe
SBR
Its good that you understand. But yes, the hardest part to figure is why people are still quick to blow up on a business due to its past but is not willing to give it another shot. Being aware of a company turn around doesn't necessarily mean that it washes the past. Remember, once a disatisfied customer, maybe always a disatisfied customer, especially when you guys are in face competition. And this isn't no simple thing as the local kfc chicken of 10 bucks, this is big hard earned money.

I'll tell you one thing tho Joe, if you guys really really want to move forward and progress, you'll listen to this. Like I said before, just look at Tylenol. Their past scandal. Ruined everything, and it took them an incredibly long time to recover. Customers shouldn't be the ones to first initiate the interaction. You guys should be constantly doing this.
Rebuilding trust is hard, and the first step should not be on the customers.
sleepy2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #266
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
Then it's time for more wrenching and less internet usage. Let your boss attempt to repair his own image, you guys are doing him more harm than good.

My job is to sell...not wrench.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #267
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
Yes I do run my own company. I was also the technical support manager for 4 years, of a company much larger than yours. I dealt with the calls, I know how it goes. I also went to college for Business Adm. You don't have to sugar coat things, but at least own up to your mistakes. I have made mistakes in my company and have taken care of them and made it right. One didn't come out perfect, but noone was really unhappy.

The key to a good company is how you deal with the problems that WILL arise. If a problem happens, you need to do your best to fix the problem with the customer.

You also keep saying that you weren't notified of the problems. In my case (probably 3 years ago) I had left several messages for you and talked to you 3 times. You did nothing the first 2 times.
I am a very fair guy - if I honestly did nothing - then chances are it was not our fault.

Case in point - a customer from Germany emailed a bitch list this morning about things missing from his order - and left bad feedback for us on his forum - before he even spoke to anyone here.

Guess what? We take pictures of all over seas orders as they are being packed - sent them to the customer - and he said "oh - yea I found them in the box"..... and stuff like this happens daily - now - who is wrong in this situation? If I had not had pictures - it would be my wife's word (who handles all over seas orders) vs. his. If I had not had pictures - I would have been both the bad guy and sending him free parts.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #268
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D. View Post
Yep, before you came on here 75% of the board wouldn't have ordered from you. Now since you are acting like asshats, none of us will! There is a great marketing strategy.

Old 05-09-2007   #269
SBR Joe

Quote:
Why should I give my money to a company that says they are better, when I can give my money to a company that I KNOW is good? Why the hell should I take your word for it, you are a salesman! If I believed every salesman I would have a Tornado installed in my intake and those stupid magnets on my fuel line.

Well then these last 14 pages have been useless..if everyone has your horrible outlook on things.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #270
SBR INC

Quote:
Tornado's are bad?

Dammit -

Come visit us!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #271
SBR INC

Quote:
Yep, before you came on here 75% of the board wouldn't have ordered from you. Now since you are acting like asshats, none of us will! There is a great marketing strategy.
Since you run your own business, you should know it does not look good when you talk bad about another business.

Since you are giving me tips, there is my freebie to you - the next one will cost you!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #272
SBR Joe

Quote:

Seems to me JET you are the only one still acting like a PMS ing cheerleader. i could at this point give a FUCK what you have to say, its everyone else that i would like to help, i would have helped you but you cant seem to shut up. Like i said, im not a dick, but i wont sit here and take shit from someoen on the level your at.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #273
SBR INC

Quote:
I know this, my parents have had their own business for 35 years and I grew up in it. The difference is, I will not say "99% customer satisfaction is good and I hope to keep it there. I will say 99% customer satisfaction isn't good enough and I am going to strive for 100%. If I don't see an improvement every year, then something is wrong.
Read a few books.

I do not like people mad at me, but 1% is not a bad ratio. There are companies that would kill to have it that good.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #274
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
I am a very fair guy - if I honestly did nothing - then chances are it was not our fault.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

There is that same attitude, it isn't my fault! You lost my fucking payment receipt and noone would look into it further. You sat on $600 of mine for 2 weeks while my car was down. Sorry, that must have been my fault. You guys are hopeless, I am done with this thread.

Old 05-09-2007   #275
Special Ed

i wish i could work for a company where 6 of us sit on forum all day and make people angry.
must be niiice.
Old 05-09-2007   #276
SBR Oliver

Quote:
There is that same attitude, it isn't my fault! You lost my fucking payment receipt and noone would look into it further. You sat on $600 of mine for 2 weeks while my car was down. Sorry, that must have been my fault. You guys are hopeless, I am done with this thread.
to be fair, it does take time for credit card companies to refund the card. Im not telling you what the situation was because i dont know the whole story but i am putting other information out there about what the case could have been.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #277
SBR INC

Quote:
Send me your name - if this is true I can verify.

I doubt no one would look into it for you.

How did you make payment?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-09-2007   #278
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
i wish i could work for a company where 6 of us sit on forum all day and make people angry.
must be niiice.

And i wish i didnt work at all to sit and bash other companies all day.....

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #279
SBR GM

Holy Posts Batman!

I've been hearing some talk around the office about this thread and I've just now had a chance to look at this (been servicing my web customers all day ).

If you guys have ever purchased from my site, I thank you. If something screwed up, I honestly apologize...it was not anything personal and I am sorry. If you have not, please check out our new site and offer any suggestions you may have. I love making it better and try to be perfect because I personally handle EVERY order!

I feel really bad if anyone was done wrong, I don't know the stories and changing the past is something that all of us wish we could do. Now Mike and I have done a lot of work building our new team and wow some of these guys are good. BUT! if you simply do not want to call in and give us a shot, try the new site out.

Here's the deal, anyone that is a member here will get 5% off ANYTHING on the site with coupon code: MitsuStyle
All I ask is that you put your username in the comments field.

If you have any site suggestions, please P/M them to me or email me at jmc@slowboyracing.com. I run on Rockstar and hate sleep so I will honestly try to fix any issues you may have with it.

Jay
SBR GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #280
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr

Wow this is a busy thread!
I am going to do a bit of marketing now, check the sig .

There that was hard, have a nice day guys.