MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 10-01-2004   #41
Raptor
ConArtist

I had nothing to do with the homo comments above but I do think your all gay! Anyway, it isn't necessarily the president who runs things, his cabinet and advisors should also be under scrutiny. I still vote for Bush because honestly as mentioned before, at least he is capable of making a decision and standing by it. That is an important quality to have. Kerry seems to say whatever he deems popular and will get him votes. I have no respect for that.

And why the hell does Enes get top billing bitches? I should be pres and him VP
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004   #42
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
first of all, no one would vote for you.
Second of all, anyone remember the kennedy - nixon debate, bush looked a lot like nixon on the podium fumbling his words, and sweating up a storm.
third of all, there was a comment earlier about people that vote for kerry are stupid and not intelligent enough to vote. hello... do you not know what happened in FL when bush was elected. they couldnt even vote right. Im sorry but a great leader is someone that can move you with the way they present themselves and the way they speak. If you cant speak without integrity then you will never be a good leader, its been proven time and time again. if someone walked up to you on the street and talked like bush and said the things he does, you would probebly just walk away and not remember what was just said.
Whereas if a leader can move you with their speaking abilities its something that truely sticks. look at Martin Luther King, John Kennedy, even Hitler, They were all excellent speakers that will always be remembered because of what they did, and how they presented their ideas.
Go ahead tell me im wrong. well your uneducated.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004   #43
Jerrek

Quote:
Originally posted by tpunx99GSX@Oct 1 2004, 04:48 PM
Go ahead tell me im wrong. well your uneducated.
You're uneducated.
Jerrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004   #44
Raptor
ConArtist

Actually tom has an education, he is just still a moron.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004   #45
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
1. politics

The system that governs the world. A system of cheating, lying, and scandal. Coming from the phrase poly, meaning many, and ticks, meaning bloodsucking parasites.

Look up:

Urban Dictionary is a slang dictionary with your definitions. Define your world.
No sounds - your sound here
No images - your image here
Show a random word
Related words:
add a related word

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. politics

The system that governs the world. A system of cheating, lying, and scandal. Coming from the phrase poly, meaning many, and ticks, meaning bloodsucking parasites.

Source: Not Proud to be an American, Apr 23, 2003
17 up, 2 down
click to vote

link
send
define
remove
quality control
Are you on Orkut?
Join the Urban Dictionary community

2. politics

The fastest way to piss off anybody and make enemies.

See Republican vs. Democrat.

Look up:

Urban Dictionary is a slang dictionary with your definitions. Define your world.
No sounds - your sound here
No images - your image here
Show a random word
Related words:
add a related word

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. politics

Source: Not Proud to be an American, Apr 23, 2003
17 up, 2 down
click to vote

link
send
define
remove
quality control
Are you on Orkut?
Join the Urban Dictionary community

2. politics

The fastest way to piss off anybody and make enemies.

See Republican vs. Democrat.

Source: Matt, Jun 25, 2004
9 thumbs up
click to vote

link
send
define
remove
quality control

3. politics

Poli: Many
+
Tic(k)s: Bloodsucking creatures.

Why is it that mankind will tear down a living leader, but revere a dead one? See George Bush.

-The greatest, most intelligent move the devil has ever made is making us believe that he doesn't exist...

Source: Phrigajiblenoghip, May 25, 2004
10 up, 1 down
click to vote

link
send
define
remove
quality control
Got problems with sending email?
AuthSMTP has the answer...!

4. politics

The art of taking chicken feces, stuffing it between two slices of bread, and selling it as a gourmet chicken sandwich.

5. politics

the practice of being a complete loser. Next to lawyers, politicians are the least liked people ever. Maybe this is because they are liars and really don't know what they're doing.

"Mom, if I ever become involved with politics, please shoot me before it's too late."

6. politics

What 2/3's of Urbandictionary.com poster's don't understand, let alone are at the age to participate in elections, yet will not hesitate to bash George Bush or another political figure.

Angsty Teen: "Oooh, look at me! I bash Bush non-stop on a site! He is worse than the teachers I shot up at school!"

7. politics

"Islands of insanity in a sea of stupidity"

8. politics

The cage which houses monkeys and snakes. See political party.

10. politics

1. the one and only place on earth where "My Esteemed Colleague" means "This Prick Here."

2. the place where "they" (see politicians) tell me how screwed up i am, and immediately thereafter demand 44% of my screwed-uppedness.

Senate, White House, House of Representatives.

and there's more!
Old 10-01-2004   #46
Khadgar
Can't Actually Wrench

Send a message via AIM to Khadgar
Mike couldn't run for president, just look at him, he is waaay too young guys, he couldn't possibly meet the age requirements.
Khadgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004   #47
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Quote:
Originally posted by 2003eclipse@Oct 1 2004, 12:55 PM
Why are we STILL in Iraq? Both Bushes are pussys if you think about it going after third world countries who have no true military and are only good at making car bombs.
Man, more uninformed people spouting off. Did you know that Iraq had nearly 500,000 people in their army before the war? Would you care to know the size of the US army? Huh, it is also 500,000. Granted we have the Marines too, but we can't take 100% of our troops to war either.

Why does it seem like only the uninformed people are supporting Kerry? I don't think I have seen anyone supporting Kerry actually back statements up with facts, just BS that they make up or heresay.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004   #48
LOAF

Send a message via AIM to LOAF Send a message via MSN to LOAF
Quote:
Originally posted by JET@Oct 1 2004, 09:28 PM
Why does it seem like only the uninformed people are supporting Kerry? I don't think I have seen anyone supporting Kerry actually back statements up with facts, just BS that they make up or heresay.
Well said.
(@!)!(@)"""'''''**|(@) (@)**|(@)
LOAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004   #49
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Fuck "The lesser of two evils" bullshit. :slap:

If you don't like either candidate, then don't vote for either candidate. That will be your vote dummies. If you don't want any of the candidates in office, then don't vote. Not voting is still a vote. You voted not to have either of them in office. Get it?

Maybe the two "parties" would start looking after the people of this country if we make them realise we don't want puppets in office, but real leaders. If you don't like them, don't vote them into office.

The two "party" system is another joke all onto it self, but that's another issue. :censored:

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004   #50
1Fst14B

Send a message via AIM to 1Fst14B
I see 2 options
Clinton
Canada
1Fst14B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004   #51
Goat Blower
aka Goodbye

Asteroids Champion! Beach Squirter Champion!
Drives: Taylor Made R15
Quote:
Originally posted by 1Fst14B@Oct 4 2004, 08:15 PM
I see 2 options
Clinton
Canada
Yeah, Clinton was a real winner.
2017 GMC Yukon-Current winter hooptie

Goat Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004   #52
SuperSleeper

Drives: 2012 Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to SuperSleeper
I like how Tom talks about Clinton, and then talks about how we need someone who "moves" us. The only person that guy moved was Monica. Further under the desk when Hilary walked in.
SuperSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004   #53
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by illegaLaser@Oct 5 2004, 07:55 AM
I like how Tom talks about Clinton, and then talks about how we need someone who "moves" us. The only person that guy moved was Monica. Further under the desk when Hilary walked in.

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote