MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 03-11-2008   #1
99gst_racer
Full Race *copy* tubular T3 manifold & 3" intake pipe w/ K&N

Time to raise some money for a new turbo/manifold set-up on my '99. Post, PM me, or e-mail with any questions: nindningst@hotmail.com
Tubular manifold. Knock off of the Full race. 321 SS tubing and SS flanges as well. I only have about 700 miles and about 7 dyno pulls on this. It is crack-free, and freshly cleaned up. Also, this features a v-band flange for a 44mm Tial wastegate instead of the 40mm flange that they originally come with. Selling to upgrade to a topmount T4.
$325 firm.

Current pic:

When brand new:

Also, I will include this dump tube for $35. This dumptube will clear all accesories and will dump the exhaust 1 inch below the lower radiator core, to you can be sure that it is exiting the engine bay. Also, the dumptube has since been heat wrapped and silicon sprayed to be water resistant.

-ALSO-

3" diameter steel intake pipe. Painted gray. Also includes K&N filter. Perfect for anybody running a post-turbo MAFT set-up.
I've used this pipe for a couple years now, but the filter only has a couple thousand miles on it and was cleaned and oiled today.
What you see is what you get.
$60 plus $12 shipping.
PM, post, or e-mail is interested: nindningst@hotmail.com.

99gst_racer is offline   Reply With Quote