MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 10-04-2010   #1
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Drives: Cyborg from Japan
FS: 2001 Dodge Intrepid - Great winter car/DD!

I have a 2001 dodge intrepid with 172,xxx miles on it I would like to sell. Reason I am selling is because I bought a new car and have no use for it. It has the 2.7L v6 engine and automatic transmission. The engine runs perfect and the transmission also shifts perfect. It has keyless entry, power windows/power locks, and a CD player. I had the car inspected at National Tire and Battery in Oakdale and the only flaw is the oil pan leaks a little, which is very common for these vehicles. No issues with the suspension or steering components and all the fluids are clean. The car has newer Kuhmo all season tires on it installed by Discount Tire. Newer spark plugs replaced last year. The front pads and rotors were replaced about a year ago and the rear pads and rotors were just replaced about a month ago along with a new air filter. I also just got new tabs for it.

The exterior I would say is 6.5-7/10. A couple very small rust spots and a few fine scratches here and there. I was the car regularly and the paint shines nice!

Interior is a 8/10. The cup holders fold out kinda rough and there are scratches on the rear door panel from the previous owner's pet.

Other then the small oil pan leak, the check engine light is on. The code is for emissions (Probably gas cap seal) but it doesn't effect the way the car performs in any way. Also the a/c will only work for awhile if recharged with a can from an auto parts store.

Overall, I drive the car from Stillwater to Maplewood everyday for school/work and the car has never let me down. It gets on average 25mpg. I hate to see it go but I bought a new car and have no use for it.

I am asking 1800obo and I feel that is a very fair price. I am open to offers but nothing stupid cheap.

If interested call/text me at - 651-231-7548. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	192
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	10831   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	10832   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	195
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	10833  

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	10834  
Old 10-10-2010   #2
4g63tcrazy
is Nashty

Drives: Cyborg from Japan
Re: FS: 2001 Dodge Intrepid - Great winter car/DD!

Price is OBO. Looking to sell quickly!