Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2013   #1
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
92 Talon AWD - Black - Super clean!

I bought this car last year, but with my car accident I wasn't able to get it fixed. Now with the bimmer I just don't have the motivation to mess with it. I am going off what I was told by the previous owner, but everything he said was true from what I saw.

Car is extremely clean. Underneath it is cleaner than my silver car. It is black, so it does have a little paint fade on the roof and just starting on the spoiler. A couple of very small dings. Zero rust anywhere, I don't think it has been driven in snow ever. 120k on it, but it sure doesn't look like it inside or out. Car runs and drives fine, just needs the tune fixed before I would drive it a lot.

Fairly fresh rebuild on the 2.0 - Wiseco pistons on stock rods.
Forrester intake mani
HKS 272's
550's
HKS VPC with GCC
SAFC 2
Hahn Super 20g
SLS tubular exhaust manifold
Full exhaust
Indy race FMIC setup? He wasn't sure, but that looks right. Nice big FMIC. Could be a Buschur race.
Head just rebuilt, stock bits.
new ACT 2600
I think FP was a Walbro 255, possibly was a 190.
Water pump & timing belt just done.
New tires and wheels.
Interior is in great shape.
KYB AGX's and I am pretty sure it had springs too, don't remember the brand.

The bad - VPC and AFC aren't getting along. The wiring appears correct. I was going to ditch the VPC and put a 2g MAF on it. I have one I will throw in. I was putting a stereo in it so interior dash is apart a bit. I will throw in an older sony head unit and 4 channel amp. I think it had a slight oil leak out the front cover, I am pretty sure it was just the bolt that you have to put silicone on when you do the front case. The HG was just replaced and I am sure they didn't do that as they weren't DSM guys.

I am basically just looking to get my money back out of it. It was a great deal for a clean car that ran 12.0's back in 2000. It should be running that again with a weekends work and is super clean.

$3,200

Those aren't dents or scratches, just reflections of stuff on the ground.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!

Last edited by JET; 03-02-2014 at 12:46 PM..
JET is offline   Reply With Quote