Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2010   #1
awd-drifter
'2of9'

Drives: Racer Van V6
92 Galant VR-4 aka Green Colossus Demon

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 #808/1000

^ back when it was "stock"...still wished it was like this lol

I haven’t made a build thread yet but haven't had much of the free time I wanted to type this lol. I got the car back in August of 2007 and it has around 80,000 miles on the engine. Previous owner rebuilt the bottom end with all new rings, bearings, bored .020 over, big 16g, 550s, 190 pump, Magnaflow 3” exhaust system, safc, stock intercooler. The head still looks amazingly great...just needs better looking camshafts

Since I’ve owned the car, it’s been quite reliable for me, I’ve religiously changed the oil RIGHT under the 3,000 mark and it’s been a blast to drive. Now that I’m actually done with school and actually have some free time to work on the car, I really want to finish what I started with the car.

As for go-fast parts I have done, it’s got the E316g, FMIC w/ pipings made from MAP, test-pipe, DSMLink V2, crossed rotors with Hawk Pads, KYB AGX shocks with H&R lowering springs. I still need to go Autocross with the car. It’s been #1 on the list of what I wanted to do with the car since I got it.

How the car currently looks like:

The engine is currently in the works for a 2g mas and batter relocation! As of today!

After this, I just need to change the oil and get it tuned! Pretty pumped because it's been sitting since the first snow fall...it just gets turned on once or twice a week.

Future Plans
Suspension
- get a set of Evo suspension
- replace the front ball joints

Exterior/Interior
- clean up the rust (fender and door)
- rims (215-45-16)
- JDM Front and Rear bump
- JDM headlights
- Evo 8/9 Front and back seats
- AEM wideband

Engine