MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2007   #1
Kougar

Drives: 06 RSX
Send a message via MSN to Kougar
Picked up my 10th car tonight. Not a DSM, but...

..but it's a conquest, which is better anyway

This is my 2nd starquest. 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi, 5sp, 106k. Picked it up from a member on my starquest board. The pictures shown here don't show all the rust, as the car was power washed to rip off the bubbling 'paint' to show even more rust. I'm not a body-guy, so I'll either use this car for practice, or find a new shell sometime next year. Immediate plans are to paint the wheels black w/ polished lip, paint the front, thin grill part black, and possibly tint the windows.

As far as mods, I have a very specific plan for this car, much unlike my last conquest. I hope to have the following done by this spring: GM 3" MAF + MAF-T, MBC, Walbro 255. By summer I'd like to get an 18g/20g or maybe a C-series turbo for it, and run two secondary injectors and tune for that. The car already has a 2.5" turbo-back side exhaust and K&N filter, but that's it.

It's definately an aged car. It's very tired in some aspects, but I can spruce it up pretty quick I think. Overall, it won't be modded nearly as far as my other one was, both in looks and performance, but with a much more direct approach, it'll be quite a bit faster. Rat-Rod FTMFW!
Kougar is offline   Reply With Quote