MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > General Events

Old 03-17-2011   #21
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: FEELER: MitsuStyle Golf Outing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingLing View Post
That sounds like a pretty good idea to me, Tom. Make sure the entry fee covers the cost of the trophy, green fee, etc...

BTW, with all this great weather, anyone want to hit the(a) golf dome this weekend? Maybe Sunday?
Im going to be "swinging" by the Osseo dome this saturday morning prolly around 9amish.
The trophy is only a one time charge that doesnt cost much at all. and green fees would be just paying when you get to the course.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011   #22
LingLing
AznKraut

Drives: '03 325i, '98 Ranger '03 Duramax
Send a message via AIM to LingLing Send a message via MSN to LingLing

I might have to join you! Is it like the other domes where you pay a flat fee and can hit as many balls at you'd like (Let the ball jokes begin)? Or a per bucket type thing.
Old 03-17-2011   #23
DSM_421
Banned

Drives: down the middle of the fairway bitches!

I'd be down for sure, I tried setting something like this up a few years ago and lots of people were interested but it never really went any further than that.

I am a pretty decent golfer but even if you suck, you should still come out and have fun!!

Drinks + Golf = Greatness
DSM_421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011   #24
dzuest
ice shoes

Drives: 06' EVO MR

Last time i golfed was a few years ago but me and a buddy always went down to that executive course that's on Normandale just south of the college called Hyland Greens. They have a driving range and two par 3's, an outside and an inside. It's a decent little course. You could do 18 if you wanted since its pretty short.

anyone else ever been here?

info:
http://www.ci.bloomington.mn.us/main...d_facility.htm
dzuest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011   #25
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingLing View Post
I might have to join you! Is it like the other domes where you pay a flat fee and can hit as many balls at you'd like (Let the ball jokes begin)? Or a per bucket type thing.
Most domes are like that. you pay per half hour. It was like that at breamar last weekend. Although i heard last night that there is a range in Orono that is outdoor but heated, I may want to look that up today and find out more info.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011   #26
Old Pa

Drives: 2010 EVO SE, 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuest View Post
Yes, it's right around the corner from my house and is my home practice range.
Old 03-21-2011   #27
19TsiAwd90
2stepadepaaadepaaadep

Drives: myself crazy

hylands not a bad course could do 18holes in 3hours, me and my buddies have done it in 2 1/2 but theres kinda alot of trees for how small it is, and i like hitting my driver,(I dont think i have used it at hyland before, i might have for shits and giggles) longest hole is just over 200 yards
^^thats what modding is about.. your own enjoyment
19TsiAwd90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011   #28
LingLing
AznKraut

With the weather warming up I think we're close to being able to set a definitive date. I put up a list of all people that have shown interest in this on the OP. If you'd like to add your name to the list just respond to the thread.
Old 03-21-2011   #29
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord

I'd probably be down, I like golf...I get frustrated easy because I always think I should be pro at it even though I golf like 5 times a year. Sounds like this would be fun.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011   #30
LingLing
AznKraut

As it sits, if everyone that's on the interested list comes we'll have 3 groups of 4. It'd be nice to have enough people to do all 4-somes. But if push comes to shove I know (And I'm sure you guys too) some people that would go.
Old 08-19-2011   #31
LingLing
AznKraut

Bringing this back from the dead. Would Saturday September 24th work for everyone?