MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 05-05-2011   #1
streetTERROR

93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD shell

I shattered the rings last spring and was planning on rebuilding the motor but have decided to buy a truck to replace my daily driver that may not last much longer. So this is what we got, and Ill be as precisly descriptive as possible and have many pics so be patient with this thread so you'll know exactly what Ive got.

I can provide VIN upon request. Title in hand is lean card, I am 3rd owner after a guy who never transferred the title over from Ed Klemz who was the first owner since new and had the car built back in the day from Archer Racing in Duluth and had road rallied it a little. You can research to find pics of the car in it's prime.

Pros: Pretty clean shell for showing 230k. It has a converted to 1ga rear w/ carbon altezza tails. 2 1/2" HKS ss catback w/ test pipe and resonator thats been cut and welded a few times, no origonal can. Has some ebay can on it now, still sounded real good, not real barky or loud. I believe the dp is aftermarked also but not sure and pic shows a little wear in a spot on the flex. KYB AGX all around w/ Eibach springs (not sure if they're lowered at all, believe the fronts are 2" but rears are stock height. Gettin a little rusty now and paints flaking off springs. Viscious rear differential. Drilled rotors w/ 500 miles, fuzzy from sittin about a year. Rear calipers rebuilt (big fronts) SS brake lines all around with one replaced and will come with brand new set of Goodridges ($180 new). OEM carbon fiber hood, just sprayed with 2 coats of clear (out of a gun), still needs to be buffed, hood does have some stress cracks underneath in the old clear and will need a new set of pins. 2 year old Walbro 255 pump in tank (not rewired), and replaced tank ($300). Newer endlink and sway bars bushings, aftermarked rear sway with poly. Front chrome strut brace. Comes with 7bolt tranny (1st 3rd and rev grind under higher R's, think it might be a master and slave problem cause I put in a extension rod and was good for a bit but then started acting up again, and I know the slave was worn and it needs a new master. ACT 2100 pressure plate, no disk or flywheel. 7 bolt block with a bunch of random motor parts ( IE: newer alternator, just about brand new cps, aluminum pedal covers (kinda junk or need a good grinding and polishing), gorgeous mint rear charcoal leather, but black and gray checkered oem cloth front buckets, real carbon fiber dash and trim kit, Fidanza short throw chomoly shifter with all brass bushings put in the plate all the way to the tranny brackets ($200) HKS EVC electronic boost controller, HKS turbo timer. Car is on 4 jack stands cause I planned on getting new tires put on my MSW rims for it but didnt have money, Rims will go with the car but it will need some type of wheels to put on to get it on a trailer.

Cons: Hatch shocks need replacing. small rust spot on corner of winshield and caused it to crack in the corner. rust spot right above front of rear pass fenderwell and on driver door up in corner of B pillar. Needs new front cv shafts (one is actually good to use, and the other may be able to be fixed with just a boot and put back together) Needs driveshaft bushings (clunking when running forward to rev and back). Interior driver A pillar trim (have one but with a whole where I had a pod and gauge) Factory cd player and radio cut in and out, so its shimmed with some nails I had laying around and I believe cd player did work. (?) Possibly needs new ebrake cables but probably could just be adjusted and a new bracket by driver side caliper, and the sunroof seal leaks found that out last fall so I had to pull front seats and console to shampoo and dry carpet. Headliner also needs to be recovered from the rain, the cardboard is good just needs fabric. And as of the console Its all there but with no shift knob and there are fenders for the car I just took them off when pulling the motor
So thats about all I have written down now, sorry for the description but I want people to be well informed before they decide to come take a look at the car all the way out in boonsville (Plato, MN) where I live. Ive taken a few pics of important stuff I thought. Lemme know if ya'd like more pics of anything. And as always with everybody listing cars for sale, Im sure Im forgetting some stuff.
As for a price right now, Im not really sure, just kind of a feeler right now till I pick my truck up next week, so if ur interested throw a price out there. I have an idea of what i need to get out of it and would like to see from it. It is actually a really good starter with minimal body work needed.

Link to pics: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee264/bornballn/parts%20for%20sale/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16
Old 05-12-2011   #2
mikefromMN

Drives: 1g.
Re: 93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD shell

http://nsxbuilder.com/media/pics/brothers/kcars.html
mikefromMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011   #3
streetTERROR

Re: 93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD shell

Correct, thank you for the above link. 2 pics shown with the cats eye fog lights and msw rims, I still have those and will go with the car also.