MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 06-05-2011   #1
viridionplague

Drives: 1991 talon tsi, 1991 stealth
FS: 1991 Dodge stealth ES, DOHC, FWD. $2500

For sale is my 1991 dodge stealth. It is blue, has 94000 miles 5-speed manual.

The car is stock except for a fart can the previous owner installed. I do however have a cat-back exhaust from maximal performance and a test pipe that can be either installed before the sale or included with the sale.

A few good things about the car

-There is no rust on this car at all, including under the car with the exception of the stock exhaust pipes.
-The car starts, runs and drives great. as well as getting around 26 mpg.
-Has new brake pads and rotors on all 4 corners.
-Has newer tires

A few bad things about the car.

-The worst thing about the car is that it does have hail damage, and a salvage title because of it.
-The car also has a dent in the driver door around the door handle. no paint loss or cracks, just some rub marks and a dent.
-The shifter boot is in rough condition
-could use a clutch before too long.

The car also has a set of alpine type S components in the front doors. The thing that sucks about that is there are no grills over the woofers, and the tweeters are "taped" to the doors. while it isnt the prettiest install, i was going for function over looks.

Other than these things listed, everything else looks and works as intended. The car looks good from a bit of a distance and has been a great Daily Driver since i have owned it.

I also have a banana spoiler for the car with the brake light on it. It is silver however so it needs a painting.

And if i get close to my asking price i also have a set of 16 inch rims with winter tires i will include with the sale. I bought the rims and tires new around November/December of last year, so the rims are in perfect condition and the tires are practically brand new.

I will be posting up some pictures before long and feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking.
viridionplague is offline   Reply With Quote