MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 02-04-2011   #1
newemi

Drives: 09 Lancer ES - OB
Sold: 5zigen GN+ ProRacer 18x8.5 +33

Sold Locally for $1k. To a young chap in SE metro for his VR4.

For Sale or Trade - Asking $1100
JDM 5Zigen GN+ ProRacer
Size 18x8.5
Bolt Pattern 5x114.3
Offset +33
Center Bore 71mm (if I remember correct)

Tires: Bridgestone Potenza S-03 (90%) 235/40r18

4000 miles on both

I bought these a while back and love them, but I have come to the realization that they are just a little too aggressive of an offset for my preference. I absolutely love the rims, but I’d have to drop my car hard to get them to look right, and I’m not willing to go there.

The rims are in great condition. They are all in perfect condition with the exception of one minor curbage. No bends or cracks, simply straight as new. The curbage is not very bad, it is about 6inches long. I’ve talked with a couple tire guys and their recommendation was that if I were to carefully sand it, it would no longer be noticeable. I may try to do this over the weekend and see what happens. The rims new cost $1400 , (lowest I’ve seen online recently in this size is $330 each) and the tires were $220 each. So the entire setup was over $2,200 new.

Rims / Tires are ready to roll and come with Center Caps and the 5zigen metal valve stems. I have a set of scratched up blue lugs comes with them, however a regular socket works on them (which is good cause I can’t find the Key). I also have a brand new set of 5zigen special locking lugs which are rare and hard to find. I got them through a friend straight from Japan. These are Blue Extended Open lugs. They cost a pretty penny so I won’t part gently with them, especially since I know several friends that would love to get their hands on them.

Asking $1,100 obo. Not in a hurry, I can wait. We are moving in a few months, and if anything, I’ll take them with us cause they will be easy to sell for this price in California.

Give me a call or shoot me an email if you interested.
-Mike 651-587-5068 newemi@msn.com

Trades: I am open to trades, however only down or the same in price. I don’t want to put any more money into this. I currently have perfectly good stockers to run on, so I don’t have to spend any money. But I am open to trades for rims/tires only. Open to 17 or 18” rims, 7.5-8” wide, and offset of +35 to +45. Need to be in excellent condition with good tires (or enough of a discount that I can buy good tires). Send me a couple pics and I’ll let you know if I’m interested in them . Generally I prefer a Silver or Gunmetal rim, but could be open to the right white or bronze rim. Not interested in black, and most of the time I don’t really like polished lips.

Sorry I don't have all the pictures I should have just yet. I will take pics this weekend of each rim individually, and post them up early next week.

I know I am a noob here. But I just haven't used this site. I'm on projectlancer.net constantly and anyone there will give me props. I live in shoreview if your interested. Will post more pics beginning of next week.

Last edited by newemi; 03-15-2011 at 11:08 AM..
newemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #2
newemi

Drives: 09 Lancer ES - OB
Re: FS/FT: 5zigen GN+ ProRacer 18x8.5 +33

Discovere this weekend that these will not fit over the EvoX ginormous calipers. Leaves only a sixteenth clearance.
newemi is offline   Reply With Quote