MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 01-22-2009   #1
iroc_g

Drives: 97 GSX, 95 TSI, 04 Celica TRD
Greddy 24R Intercooler Fully Polished

For sale is my polished Greddy 24R Intercooler. I put about 7000 miles on this in my car, and was never involved in any type of accident.

This is the more desireable R-core. Which I believe is no longer available from Greddy. Read this from their website to see why it is better:

All kits are designed with specific cores to provide an ideal concession of cooling and flow, with the added benefit of aggressive looks and style. This is achieved by finding an ideal position and configuration for a wide range of boost levels. Our engineers properly size the number of rows in the core and tune the internal core with either a free flowing V-spec. core, our new M-Spec. bar-and-plate core, or our R-Spec core with a different inner fin patterns . The V-spec and R-Spec cores are a lightweight air-to-air, tube and fin design with a highly efficient tube design, which allows smooth ambient flow for optimum heat dissipation and flow to engine cooling systems. Although only offered in very limited sizes, the M-Spec core is an economical compromise that has performance, which lies between the free flowing V-spec. and the extreme cooling potential of the R-Spec. cores.

Intercooler was pressure tested, and no leaks were found. No major dents or defects in piping, only a few bent fins here and there. Simply put, the entire kit shows only normal wear. As with any polished parts, a quick hand polish would deffinatly brighten things up even more.

This intercooler sells for anywhere between $800 - $1200 new, and UNPOLISHED. Infact, one of these intercoolers sold 2 months ago for over $800 used on ebay, and it was unpolished. Here is your chance to save big on a great intercooler, and have it polished to boot.

If you look at the last picture, you can see how carefully the intercooler is being packed for shipping. Cardboard on both sides to protect the fins, and the ends have been sealed to prevent any packing material from getting in the core. The box will be filled with a variety of packing materials as well.

$550 shipped! As you can see, its ready to go out the door!
But hell, since most here are local, $500 and ill drop it off within 30mins of burnsville!

iroc_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009   #2
iroc_g

Re: Greddy 24R Intercooler Fully Polished

BUMP!

I am open to offers as well
Old 02-02-2009   #3
iroc_g

Back on eBay!

Tell your friends
Old 02-17-2009   #4
ManiacMotorsports
TOO MANY PROJECTS!!!

GTA Champion!
Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI/AWD, 1992 TSI/AWD, 1998 Eclipse GSX, 1989 IROC-Z, 1998 Cherokee, and a few more

This is mine, hells ya, lol, sold.......
ManiacMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote