MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2010   #1
streetTERROR

HKS super smic & Hard piping w/1g bov

For Sale:

HKS large side mount intercooler with hardpiping and a 1g bov. This setup although older still works amazing. It's been in use on my 1g since vehicle was purchased. The intercooler itself is just a hair larger in size compared to a stock smic, but is way deeper. I believe its at least 4 core if not a 5 core depth wise. All the piping was origonally black. I just pulled the intercooler off this morning and have sanded down the scaly paint that were in some spots so all you have to do is finish with some sanding and polishing if you want or just shoot a new coat of black or whatever on it. The piping I sanded down and polished a couple years back and have since started to have some real minor rust fuzz apearing in a couple spots, so I have took some 400 grit to the piping also to clean them up a little. The bov works good and was also polished awhile back with the same issue. This kit comes with everything pictured including the rubber couplars and clamps, The piping is not cheap tubing and has the lipped ends so your piping doesn't blow apart. I cant even remember one time when they did and I have ran upwards of like 23 psi through them. I have been offered awhile back $200 for just the intercooler which I have a receipt from back in the day which was $600. So make me an offer on everything and Ill see what we can do. I am in a money jam right now sort of till I start bringing in paychecks from my new job so I would like to sell this a.s.a.p. if your really interested give me a text @ 952-465-7407. or shoot me a pm.